Android loading(1) and CyanogenMod Green(2):
Charging(1) and Falling droids(2):
The quality isn't as bad as it looks.
How to flash them:
How to put them:
Root Explorer tutorial:
1. Rename your boot animation to bootanimation
2. Put it on your SD card
3. Open Root Explorer and copy bootanimation.zip to /system/media. This will replace the existing boot animation
4. Reboot your phone
1. Make sure you have downloaded android sdk
2. Put android sdk in C:\
3. Set the directory of command prompt to C:\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools. Click here for a video tutorial.
4. Rename your boot animation to bootanimation and put it in C:\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools
5. Open cmd
6. Type in order:
-adb push bootanimation.zip /system/media/bootanimation.zip
Click the links below to get them:
New animations coming weekly!