231 posts
Thanks Meter: 115

By Pop45398, Senior Member on 28th February 2011, 07:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th April 2012, 07:28 AM |#191  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Access to sd card
Big thanks for a fantastic app. Just a couple of issues I am hoping you can help with. If I set to autostart, I can't seem to get to the boot menu - just boots the default os once I have unlocked with pin. I can get around this by opening rundroid manually, but would be good to get to the option menu. Have extended the time but no luck.

Second issue is more of a big deal. Android apps don't appear to recognise the SD card after booting through rundroid. Get error messages along the lines of 'no SD card found' when using camera for example, and settings says to insert SD card before one can be mounted.

This app has has given new life to my old hd2, so again, thanks for a great app.

Lee.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkmtt

Hi,

I am new with Android + tried to connect my transform (android) to my HD 2 (win 6.5) but does not work due to ad-hoc. does this RunDroid app v2.3.2 solve the problem? does anybody has tried it?
thanks a lot in advance

I just installed rundroid and boot into ics on my hd2 for that very reason. Works a charm on my zoom running ics also...

18th April 2012, 12:32 AM |#192  

More
thank you!!

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

can i have the link please?

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

how
can i download this program?
19th April 2012, 03:44 PM |#193  
Smile Amazing work there thanks a ton
I need a little help, I am using android as my main os and want to have different sd builds as my option to boot so how do i install it to android running nand and then how can i configure it so that i can have an option to boot from any android please advise thanks again
30th April 2012, 05:21 PM |#194  

More
Great app, but it seems it doesn't support ICS, please update it, many thanks.

__________________________________________________ ______________

My apologies, it does work with ICS actually.
17th January 2018, 07:01 AM |#195  

More
hello,
i have a Xtrons PDAB71MTV Navi/radio with wince.

Can i install this to use android on it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)