FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Answer a question, then ask one!

1,342 posts
Thanks Meter: 88
 
By Skellyyy, Senior Member on 3rd March 2011, 01:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th August 2019, 07:40 AM |#25781  
mrrocketdog's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,695
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2WhiteWolves

😊

I lost interest in walking, lifting weights and such ever since my dad and friend died. And, I don't know how to get back into doing those things again.

Did you watch a movie this past weekend? If yes....Did you like it?

nope i didnt watch one.

if you could have one "superpower" what would it be?

err on the side of kindness
 
 
14th August 2019, 12:54 PM |#25782  
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2WhiteWolves



I lost interest in walking, lifting weights and such ever since my dad and friend died. And, I don't know how to get back into doing those things again.

Did you watch a movie this past weekend? If yes....Did you like it?

Find your own significant way to take them on a walk or to lift weights "with" you, then let the time "with" them be your inspiration and motivation. Do your personal thinking during this time and talk to them about what is on your mind and in your heart while you are walking or lifting, you never know, the parts of them that carry inside you just might have something to "say" in what you are thinking and feeling. If you can put your mind and heart into it the right way, you can make this happen and you'll be better for it. Don't try to "find" them there, focus yourself and "put" them there.

No movie this weekend.

Do you think you can at least try what I advised above?


Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
14th August 2019, 05:48 PM |#25783  
2WhiteWolves's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 516
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidriven

Find your own significant way to take them on a walk or to lift weights "with" you, then let the time "with" them be your inspiration and motivation. Do your personal thinking during this time and talk to them about what is on your mind and in your heart while you are walking or lifting, you never know, the parts of them that carry inside you just might have something to "say" in what you are thinking and feeling. If you can put your mind and heart into it the right way, you can make this happen and you'll be better for it. Don't try to "find" them there, focus yourself and "put" them there.

No movie this weekend.

Do you think you can at least try what I advised above?


Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Aww ((hugs))) Thank you

I will do my best and try
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrocketdog

nope i didnt watch one.

if you could have one "superpower" what would it be?

err on the side of kindness

There are so many superpowers, I don't know which one I would pick.

How has the first half of the week been going?
(I hope it's gone well )
16th August 2019, 04:57 AM |#25784  
ulxerker's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,014
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2WhiteWolves

How has the first half of the week been going?
(I hope it's gone well )

Kinda stressful as there is a lot of work to do.

How often do you charge your phone in a week approx.?
16th August 2019, 10:50 AM |#25785  
zubair1836's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gujranwala
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulxerker

Kinda stressful as there is a lot of work to do.

How often do you charge your phone in a week approx.?

It's an old Galaxy S4, so batteru runs out quickly and I keep it moslty on charging. Out of 1 week: One day is portion of it on charging

What's easiest way to earn money for a new phone (legally) ?
16th August 2019, 12:54 PM |#25786  
TravisBean's Avatar
Senior Member
Digital Domain
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zubair1836

It's an old Galaxy S4, so batteru runs out quickly and I keep it moslty on charging. Out of 1 week: One day is portion of it on charging

What's easiest way to earn money for a new phone (legally) ?

Sell your blood.

When will the new season of "Better Call Saul" begin ?
17th August 2019, 05:47 PM |#25787  
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrocketdog

nope i didnt watch one.

if you could have one "superpower" what would it be?

err on the side of kindness

Rogue's ability, the ability to absorb other superpowers.

Hero or villain?

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
19th August 2019, 05:34 AM |#25788  
ulxerker's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,014
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidriven

Rogue's ability, the ability to absorb other superpowers.

Hero or villain?

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Hero.

When are you headed to work today, and when will you be home again?
19th August 2019, 05:42 AM |#25789  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulxerker

Hero.



When are you headed to work today, and when will you be home again?

Some time in the morning and some time in the evening.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
19th August 2019, 12:15 PM |#25790  
ulxerker's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,014
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidriven

Some time in the morning and some time in the evening.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

... and your new question is ... ?
19th August 2019, 03:34 PM |#25791  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
What is the difference between dark and black?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes