FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[email protected]_HexGlass_Icon_Set. (UPDATED-May 4, 2011)

516 posts
Thanks Meter: 355

By [email protected], Senior Member on 3rd March 2011, 11:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
May 4, 2011.

Hi all Xda Friends,

I've been very busy but today I had a little spare time available so I wish to share with you guys a compilation of some wallpapers I have design/modified to complement with the HexGlass concept

Download in post #9, I hope someone like them

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

April 15, 2011.

Hi my friends,

I really was very complicate last days but today I decided to unwind a bit and spend a little time to this project, so here is the [email protected]_HexGlass_CHTEditor which you can download it from post #7

Enjoy

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

April 08, 2011.

Hello all friends,

Today the Dream Team released the amazing SimClock v3 widget which is a great piece of art so I can't wait and start to work on it and here is the [email protected]_HexGlass_DT_SimClock_v3_Skin ready for you guys donwload in post # 7

I hope you like it and enjoy

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

April 07, 2011.

Hello my friends,

I finally finished the [email protected]_HexGlass_Music_Tab & Music_CHT2_Widget Skin and here it is for you guys, hope you like it and enjoy

The Cab. file is ready for download in post # 7

Best regards, [email protected]

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

April 05, 2011.

Hi XDA Family,

I made some new HexGlass skin for CHT2 stuff

As we all know, the HexGlass design obviously is not square and is very dificult to adapt all CHT2 backgrounds because its shape, so by obligation I've had to use a quadrilateral shaped background to solve this issue. After analyzing various options I finally decided to work with the amazing Dinik's Anastasia design and integrate it with the HexGlass concept, for two main reasons, because it's design combines best with HexGlass and because I am a big fan of the Dinik's Anastasi desing

So Credit and Big Thanks to Dinik for sharing his beautiful template.

Also for the HexGlass Email widget skin I used an amazing design as background but unfortunately I do not remember who the designer is or the source, so I apologize for omitting, anyway, to the appropriate credit and my sincerest thanks for sharing your wonderful work.

[email protected]_HexGlass_CHT2_MainClock_BG

[email protected]_HexGlass_CHT2_SMS_Email

[email protected]_HexGlass_CHT2_RSS_Widget

[email protected]_HexGlass_Calendar_Task_ClockBar

The cab. files you can donwload from the post # 7

I hope you guys like them, Enjoy

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

March 31, 2011.

Hi HexGlass Friends,

The [email protected]_HexGlass_CHTS_Loco is ready for download in post # 7

March 30, 2011.

Hi my Friends,

I finished the [email protected]_HexGlass_CHT2_Softkeys and [email protected]_HexGlass_CHT2_TabLinks skins.

Enjoy it

March 29, 2011.

Hi again XDA Friends,

Today I finished the [email protected]_HexGlass_FlipClock and is ready for you guys download it

Because the HexGlass design obviously is not square, I've had to edit the size of digits to ensure that they are centered within the hex glass so if someone wants to change the numbers must make the appropriate correction

I hope you guys like it and enjoy

March 28, 2011.

Hi XDA Friends,

The [email protected]_HexGlass_TabSlider is ready for download

I spend many hours into this (to many testing/corrections) The slider looks not so good in the pics because it's not easy to keep it in place when you shake & save to get the screenshot, but it's perfectly center and sharp on phone. The pictures dosen't really do justice to the design, on device the icons looks very bright with high quality.

I hope you guys like it and enjoy

And many more stuff are comming soon, so keep in touch

March 25, 2011.

Hi SimClock's fans,

I made the skin for this Dream Team's amazing widget, the [email protected]_HexGlass_SimClock_Skin.

I hope you guys like it and enjoy it

March 24, 2011.

Hi XDA family,

The [email protected]_HexGlass CHT analog clock and the [email protected]_HexGlass_CHT_Icon_Set (which included CHT Notifications, CHT Toggle Switches, CHT State Links, CHT Page Indicators and others Miscellaneous) are ready for donwload.

I hope you guys like them and enjoy

March 23, 2011.

Hi Xda Family,

Well my friends, here it is, a little late but it's better late than never

Finally, it is a pleasure for me to share with everyone this icon set which I made with great care and affection hoping that it likes many XDA friends and enjoy it.

In the attached rar. file are included 250 icons so far and I will be upgrading this post with new ones. Right now I'm working on the toggle switches, state and notification icons and another CHT ones, so stay tuned

Also I included the [email protected] template in the rar. file to those fellas who like to make your own icons and for those who can not make it themselves, please not to worry because it will be my pleasure to meet all your request

Credit and Big Thanks to all great designers out there that sharing their amazing work for free and this great XDA Family.

Once again, Thanks to all for your feedback and advice, very appresiated.

March 03, 2011.

Hi Xda Family,

I starting to make this Hexagon_Glass icon set.

I have made some icon sets before for my self use, but this is the first one that I would like to submit it for your consideration.

I would like to hear your opinions and criticisms, whether if you guys like it or no, any recommendation or whether it is worthwhile to continue working to complete the set or not, any comment please, I will really appreciate your feedbacks.

If it's worth (I hope so) I'd be very happy to finish it and share it with everyone

Thanks in advance.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected] Ad-Free

4th March 2011, 12:06 AM |#2  
Flag somewhere near York
Thanks Meter: 116

More
i think they look great !!!.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donwhann For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift donwhann Ad-Free
4th March 2011, 05:17 AM |#3  
Flag Omaha NE
Thanks Meter: 114

More
Very nice!
4th March 2011, 01:36 PM |#4  
Flag Heinsberg
Thanks Meter: 3,174

Donate to Me
More
Looks really nice Dont stop working on that
mansch_84
4th March 2011, 02:02 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
where┬┤s the download link .

they looks great. good work!
4th March 2011, 02:12 PM |#6  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Hiding out south of the border...
Thanks Meter: 1,470

More
Just my opinion but I think they would look even better if you reduced the size of the app icons by about 20% and made sure they were all centred. Either way, nice work
4th March 2011, 05:29 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL

More
April 15, 2011.

Hi my friends,

I really was very complicate last days but today I decided to unwind a bit and spend a little time to this project, so here is the [email protected]_HexGlass_CHTEditor

Enjoy

April 08, 2011.

Hello all friends,

Today the Dream Team released the amazing SimClock v3 widget which is a great piece of art so I can't wait and start to work on it and here is the [email protected]_HexGlass_DT_SimClock_v3_Skin ready for you guys

BIG THANKS to Dream Team for sharing another piece of art and thanks also to Anninor for sharing part of the graphic I used.

April 07, 2011.

Hello my friends,

I finally finished the [email protected]_HexGlass_Music_Tab & Music_CHT2_Widget Skin and here it is for you guys, hope you like it and enjoy

Best regards, [email protected]

April 05, 2011.

Hi XDA Family,

I made some new HexGlass skin for CHT2 stuff

As we all know, the HexGlass design obviously is not square and is very dificult to adapt all CHT2 backgrounds because its shape, so by obligation I've had to use a quadrilateral shaped background to solve this issue. After analyzing various options I finally decided to work with the amazing Dinik's Anastasia design and integrate it with the HexGlass concept, for two main reasons, because it's design combines best with HexGlass and because I am a big fan of the Dinik's Anastasi desing

So Credit and Big Thanks to Dinik for sharing his beautiful template.

Also for the HexGlass Email widget skin I used an amazing design as background but unfortunately I do not remember who the designer is or the source, so I apologize for omitting, anyway, to the appropriate credit and my sincerest thanks for sharing your wonderful work.

[email protected]_HexGlass_CHT2_MainClock_BG

[email protected]_HexGlass_CHT2_SMS_Email

[email protected]_HexGlass_CHT2_RSS_Widget

[email protected]_HexGlass_Calendar_Task_ClockBar

I hope you guys like them, Enjoy

March 31, 2011.

Hello again,

Well my friends, I can upload no more files in post # 1 so I have to do it in this one

Here is the [email protected]_HexGlass_CHTS_Loco skin

Enjoy it

March 04, 2011.

Hi my friends,

Thank you guys very much for your feedback, very appreciated.

I think it's worth spending a little time to this project and continue working to complete the set and then share it with this great Xda family

I liked the Dunc's suggestion and I think that I going to make the adjustments because I agree with him and think they look better, Thanks master for you help It's this what you mean, right?

What do you think fellas? do they look better now?

Thanks for your support guys
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected] Ad-Free
4th March 2011, 05:45 PM |#8  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Hiding out south of the border...
Thanks Meter: 1,470

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

Hi my friends,

Thank you guys very much for your feedback, very appreciated.

I think it's worth spending a little time to this project and continue working to complete the set and then share it with this great Xda family

I liked the Dunc's suggestion and I think that I going to make the adjustments because I agree with him and think they look better, Thanks master for you help It's this what you mean, right?

What do you think fellas? do they look better now?

Thanks for your support guys

Looking much better with the app icons resized

Just make sure you position the icons carefully so they appear properly centred in the hex (alarm clock needs to move very slightly right, Opera left), and if you have the time/patience I'd try and remove any shadow/reflection in the app icons (like the faint red shadow in the Opera icon) as they'll then look more like a set than if some have more 'effects' than others.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dunc001 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dunc001 Ad-Free
4th March 2011, 06:11 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL

More
May 4, 2011.

Hi all Xda Friends,

I've been very busy but today I had a little spare time available so I wish to share with you guys a compilation of some wallpapers I have design/modified to complement with the HexGlass concept

I hope someone like them
4th March 2011, 06:34 PM |#10  
Flag somewhere near York
Thanks Meter: 116

More
very nice. will you be throwing the template in to the mix, just so you can let guys add their own icons..?. think i must be a bit odd here, i really like the image you have created but i prefer the icon image sat on top, thats how i have my icons now, its just a personal thing. probably why i asked about the template in the first place......there looking good though mate !!!
8th March 2011, 03:50 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL

More
Hello my friends,

I'm still working on this proyect and I think, God willing, it will be a pleasure being able to share it with you very soon

Best regards.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)