Yes, me tested this rom on my branded (no more!) t-mob germany device. first used 1.09 (from here) firmware then when finished phone booted automatically to bootloader mode and then flashed this 1.30 rom (unpacked it with winrar before starting to flash). Everything working fine so far :D
Sorry mate, no idea it it will work for Mozart branded from Orange France, but i can definitely tell u that there was french language to choose when the phone started fresh after upgrade. This 1.30 rom is not branded.
Ok, here is how i got it working for me (T-Mobile Germany Device, 1.25 branded stock rom):
1. Download 1.09 rom from here
2. Extract the 1.09 rom to a folder, let's name it 109
3. Download 1.30 rom (u can find the link in the first post)
4. Extract the 1.30 rom to a folder, let's name it 130. Use WinRar to extract the 1.30 rom's exe file - right click on the file and then look for extract entries of winrar
5. Download ModelID.zip from here
6. Extract ModelID.fig from ModelID.zip and place it into the 130 folder.
7. Reboot your Mozart Phone to Bootloader mode (Switch off then hold Vol. Down and Swith on. Release Vol Down when u see rainbow background)
8. Connect your Mozart Phone to the PC and wait for the Drivers to be installed. You should see USB written on your Phone.
9. Go to 109 Folder and start ROMUpdateUtility.exe
Go through it with next, next, etc. Let your Phone upgrade the firmware. After it gets to 100% Phone reboots to Bootloader Mode itself (and ROMUpdateUtility.exe states an error, but well, it seems this error wont bother us).
10. Go to 130 Folder and start ROMUpdateUtility.exe
Go through it with next, next, etc. Let your Phone upgrade the firmware. After it gets to 100% you are done.
Good luck upgrading!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|