Died

Search This thread
D

DookMatt

When I'll back home (23.00 gtm+1) i'll update this post with your requests, ok? I love my rom, eheh! Take patience, please!

mitsuu84

Mar 31, 2010
Zábřeh//Czech Republic
Still want to ask to go with this rom use black statusbar as in this post http://www.androidworld.it/forum/modding-e-firmware-lg-optimus-one-114/%5Bmodifiche-rom-lol-1-4%5D-statusbar-e-icone-11534/? statusbar looks better black than white. Today afternoon I try to flash it because it seems that it is a good rom ;)

EDIT:So I flash this rom, looks fast .. I tried to flash blackbar and works up to an hour, not to see :-(. and I miss that little power button is unable to reboot and reboot into recovery. even restore a backup of titanium applications and see how then will work. yet satisfied, and praise your good work on this rom

Last edited:
D

DookMatt

In future i'll not change theme and keyboard because these are original and stable! All porting having some problems... i think that theme for lol 1.4 (only 1.4) works on nessy. I hope that you like this rom. It's very fast but i must remove adw because it's so slow with zeam (very fast)

mitsuu84

Mar 31, 2010
Zábřeh//Czech Republic
LOL Theme 1.4 works but blackbar not see the clock. ADW not use otherwise, I prefer the GO Launcher EX czech. so far it seems fast rom. For me the crucial speed and battery life

D

DookMatt

More battery life with "ondemand" governor! ;)
the theme does not work because it does not change the file "android-policy.jar" I think... maybe..!
you must flash theme only for froyo 2.2.2!!!

D

DookMatt

and who do you think is better? Mik_os the kernel in the 1.1 kernel or sippolo? thanks for the advice;)

Because I like his kernel and I have never had problems. Anyway, if you want to use sippolo kernel, you can! ;)

EDIT: Now i flash sippolo kernel and test it. Maybe in next release I'll integrate it, ok? :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Has anyone tried this ROM? any comparison should be with LOL v1.4 or Megatron? some screenshots would not?
    Hello.

I think the original dev already deleted the rom, and has requested for the deletion of this thread. If you guys have some personal issues, please solve through pm's or use any freely available chat messenger you like. I have never seen any development forum like this where everyone ready to take on others just for a rom ? Gosh.

Please stop this here itself and let the moderators do their job. The more you flame, the more people will join which will not result anywhere.

Thanks. Keep it friendly forum.
    My kernel is not the point here. I'm just trying to help, you have to release the sources even if you only edited a config file, I wouldn't be surprised if a mod closed your thread because not having the sources up, it happened to me.
    LOL 1.4 is 2.2.2.enough flash original status bar and then it black bar and all is well :). I can flash the kernel : Kernel Optimizations Touchscreen v1.1 http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=11270721&postcount=237 ???? it should work better than Mik_os in the 1.1 kernel?

yes you can flash sippolo's kernel without any problems
    Lol, i dont know how anyone's (mik's) 6 months' work can be open source and anyone's (noejn's) one day's work can be closed source.

This is what you get for reading doktorongnfkjfg posts and not mine.

Anything I did is not closed-source. Did I ever say this?
    And mik ported CM, he didn't make CM. 98% is CM, 2% is mik and in void, 0,001% is mine.

Once again this all started because DookMatt copy-pasted devoid's init.d tweaks which I came here to state (not complain).
    After this DookMatt emoquit and now I'm the villain... lulz.

Like I said, keep defending those who copy instead of those who create.
    I'm personally starting to get sick.

P.S. doktornortnrtnhrghk, I know you are anti-noein but refrain yourself from flame-reply this time.