FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Voices for Sygic in Archos 70

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By sonor0, Junior Member on 9th March 2011, 04:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I adapted the voices of Sygic, with a second of silence at the end that's what young generation Archos 8, I do not know why it does it and now I do not care.
At first he got a second to the end of each sound ogg, and not cut, but between each word had a second of waiting, so that seemed to say what a fool ... in order to filter a bit and have only silence the sounds they had just phrases, so if the sound is placed in the middle of a sentence you will notice a silence of 1 second.
What are the indications are very good, would not fault any stunt that makes the browser (turn right at the second round exit, etc. ..). When you have to assemble a sentence from scratch, sometimes you understand anything (example: take the national 666), but I give a 90% clarity.
They are in 5 languages, sorry for the Czechs, Arab, Croat and other non-adapted language users, but do not give for more.
Needless to say that if you use some trick, like the first start Copilot, or do not have the problem cuts, these voices can lead to inconsistencies in the information.
You can also use any other device that has the same error (which is long, as seen above)
Nothing more, try it and if you find any mistakes please do not hesitate to say so.

He adaptado las voces de Sygic, con un segundo de silencio al final,que es lo que corta la generación 8 de Archos,no sé por que lo hace y ya me da igual.
Al principio le metí un segundo al final a cada sonido ogg,y no se cortaba,pero entre cada palabra había un segundo de espera,a modo que parecía que se lo dijese a un tont... en fin que filtré un poco y solo tienen el silencio los sonidos que acababan las frases, así que si ese sonido es puesto en medio de una frase se notará un silencio de 1 segundo.
Lo que son las indicaciones van muy bien,diría que no falla ningún montaje que hace el navegador(gire a la derecha,en la redonda segunda salida,etc..).Cuando tiene que montar una frase desde cero,a veces no se le entiende nada(ejemplo:tome la nacional 666),pero le doy un 90% de claridad.
Están en 5 idiomas,lo siento por los checos, arabes,croatas y demás usuarios de lenguas no adaptadas,pero no doy para mas.
Ni que decir tiene que si se usa algún truco,como el de arrancar primero el Copilot,o no tienen el problema de los cortes,estas voces pueden provocar incoherencias en las indicaciones.
También se puede usar en cualquier otro dispositivo que tenga el mismo error(que los hay desde hace mucho,por lo que podido ver)
Nada mas,a probarlo y si encuentran algún error no duden en decirlo.

because of the quality of novice I can not include the complete link

voces Sygc +1seg español:
mirror 1 megaupload.com/?d=SX50OO90
mirror 2 multiupload.com/NI72Q5BGOM

voces Sygc +1seg multi5:
mirror 1 megaupload.com/?d=KJVHDMLM (update 10th March 2011)
mirror 2 multiupload.com/XKP696DN05 (update 10th March 2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to sonor0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sonor0 Ad-Free

10th March 2011, 12:37 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 359

More
I appreciate the work you have done for this, as it is a bad bug. However, the proper solution is to contact Sygic, as I have, and report this issue so they can address and correct it. I will give your modification a try though, at least until I hear back from them. That is, if English is one of the languages provided...
10th March 2011, 12:12 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
thanks, I agree that Archos should do the right thing
until then you can use this solution.
Multi5 is:
english_au_woman
english_man
english_us_woman
english_woman
french_man
german_woman
italian_woman
spanish_latin_man
spanish_latin_woman
spanish_man
spanish_woman
spanish_woman2
I've only tested lenguages sapanish and others prove that there is cut, the inconsistencies do not know why I do not understand the other languages, but as the files are equal and with the same name, I followed the same pattern.
saludos.
10th March 2011, 01:01 PM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonor0

thanks, I agree that Archos should do the right thing
until then you can use this solution.
Multi5 is:
english_au_woman
english_man
english_us_woman
english_woman
french_man
german_woman
italian_woman
spanish_latin_man
spanish_latin_woman
spanish_man
spanish_woman
spanish_woman2
I've only tested lenguages sapanish and others prove that there is cut, the inconsistencies do not know why I do not understand the other languages, but as the files are equal and with the same name, I followed the same pattern.
saludos.

I tested your English voices, and it did the same thing - cut off prematurely.
10th March 2011, 02:28 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
if it really changed are the only Spanish, I feel the error and hope to find files quickly, otherwise I will have to rebuild again
a thousand pardons, patience

EDIT:solvented
19th March 2011, 02:46 PM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonor0

if it really changed are the only Spanish, I feel the error and hope to find files quickly, otherwise I will have to rebuild again
a thousand pardons, patience

EDIT:solvented

Could you please explain how you are doing this? I'd like to attempt it on my own for the English files.
22nd March 2011, 10:08 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
used pakExtract pair to extract files to compile paku ogg, adobe audition add a second to ogg I think they finished a sentence, leaving the final number with +1 seg and others no
sorry for the translation
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)