FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[KITCHEN][06/05] UOT Kitchen (Ultimate Online Theme Kitchen) version 4.0

3,322 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,842
 
By mendozinas, Inactive Recognized Developer on 12th March 2011, 08:48 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
25th September 2011, 12:16 AM |#4901  
Account currently disabled
Flag Thousand oaks, ca
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
Mendozinas- UOT won't let me upload my framework and systemUI apks. Any help Please!

Big dog Infuse I997 doin some Hellraising
 
 
25th September 2011, 12:36 AM |#4902  
drukqsMORA's Avatar
Member
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I see you can change the signal bars.. but any way to change the color of them?

Sent from my LG-P999
25th September 2011, 03:14 AM |#4903  
mendozinas's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,842
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignate78

Mendozinas- UOT won't let me upload my framework and systemUI apks. Any help Please!

Big dog Infuse I997 doin some Hellraising

Use PC, not the phone. Flash must be enabled.

Sent from my pocket using a pen
25th September 2011, 03:16 AM |#4904  
mendozinas's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,842
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drukqsMORA

I see you can change the signal bars.. but any way to change the color of them?

Sent from my LG-P999

Yes, you can use status bar background with custom color.
If you talking about icons - then use uni-color section in icons tab

Sent from my pocket using a pen
25th September 2011, 04:50 AM |#4905  
drukqsMORA's Avatar
Member
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thank you

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA Premium App
25th September 2011, 05:48 AM |#4906  
Account currently disabled
Flag Thousand oaks, ca
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mendozinas

Use PC, not the phone. Flash must be enabled.

Sent from my pocket using a pen

I'm trying all this from a PC!

Big dog Infuse I997 doin some Hellraising
25th September 2011, 08:01 AM |#4907  
colinmc8's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Leavin'....on a jet plane!! I don't know when I'll be back again?
Thanks Meter: 170
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinmc8

I´m running Aurora v03 (which I can highly recommend) so I had to upload the three files. I downloaded the cooked file, done a backup, then flashed after wiping cache and dalvik. After flashing it just hangs on the splash screen? I had to pull the battery and restore. Any idea what I´m doing wrong? Also I tried manually mounting /system and /data from recovery menu.

Any help here
25th September 2011, 08:44 AM |#4908  
corythug's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag PA
Thanks Meter: 210
 
More
Could be as simple as a bad download. Doesn't seem as though you did anything wrong. Try redownloading. Or if you can't, recook and redownload.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
25th September 2011, 08:58 AM |#4909  
Junior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
hey guys. i am trying to customize my htc sensation but to no valid. after flashing the UOT the background just went black and even though i tried to change the wall paper it doesn't work too (still remains black). on the file upload page i leave everything by default and under the kitchen list i choose Insertcoin GB 2.4.2 Sensation ROM. what have i done wrong? I only want to customize the battery mod and overscroll part so basically i do not have to check those boxes like status bar, fonts, boot animation etc etc right?
25th September 2011, 11:29 AM |#4910  
mendozinas's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,842
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinmc8

Any help here

any info here?
What device, what UOT file name, what options you choose?
Are you sure you did not wipe all (factory reset)?
try with battery mod only at first if you have problems. This mod always work, so if it not - means you did something wrong.
The Following User Says Thank You to mendozinas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mendozinas Ad-Free
25th September 2011, 11:31 AM |#4911  
mendozinas's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,842
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonsensical86

hey guys. i am trying to customize my htc sensation but to no valid. after flashing the UOT the background just went black and even though i tried to change the wall paper it doesn't work too (still remains black). on the file upload page i leave everything by default and under the kitchen list i choose Insertcoin GB 2.4.2 Sensation ROM. what have i done wrong? I only want to customize the battery mod and overscroll part so basically i do not have to check those boxes like status bar, fonts, boot animation etc etc right?

are you running Insertcoin GB 2.4.2 Sensation ROM without any mods installed? If not - upload your own files.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes