First the disclaimer.
This software is in a development state. Some things will work, some will not. You will likely encounter bugs. Do NOT flash this if you expect the software to be fully functional. Your warranty is now void. We cannot and will not be held responsible for anything that happens to you, your phone, or otherwise during any of the process.
With that said, a list of things that DO work ::
- Radio almost works fully - Calling, SMS, and Data are working.
- Bluetooth works for music. (A2DP)
- Wifi works fully.
- 3D Graphics Acceleration
- Video codecs mostly working, some stuttering with HD content.
- Screen on/off animation.
- Sensors work, but may be slow. Run /system/bin/sensorcalibutil_yamaha in terminal or via adb, place the phone on a flat surface, and hit Enter. Reboot the phone and sensors will function at normal speed.
What does NOT work ::
- Multimedia Messaging
- Bluetooth In-Call (Hands-Free Profile)
- WiMax 4G (This is absolute LAST priority, DON'T ASK ABOUT IT)
ALTERNATE INSTRUCTIONS / README / DOWNLOAD ::
- Download CM7-EPIC4G-ALPHA4.zip
- Place it on your SDCard.
- Reboot into recovery.
- Optional: Wipe Data if you're coming from something other than CyanogenMod.
- If you did not Wipe Data, then wipe Dalvik.
- Wipe Cache.
- Flash CM7-EPIC4G-ALPHA4.zip
- Optional: Flash Google Apps next. (You'll need to re-flash it if you're updating.)
- After you have finished, reboot your phone.
- Finally, Enjoy CM7.
Please remember, these are Development releases, not Production releases.
CM7 Alpha 4: http://www.multiupload.com/RWQ0DYGSEM
Latest Google Apps: http://efragtv.com/android/cm7/gapps...10307-EPIC.zip
The Epic CM Team:
(If I leave your name out, please pm me and I'll sort it.)