1975jamie, jeffsanace, King bring to you..
King Cocoa II is extremely Fast and extremely stable.
King Cocoa II has been rebuilt from the ground up. Nothing was left out.
Sports a SNQ 4 in 1 Reboot MOD, and automatically zip aligns all apps after each boot to help them load up faster.
All apps have been updated to very latest.
Boogaloo Blue Theme from Jeffsanace
* Everything works
* Official Sprint base 3.70.651.1 - htc-kernel 220.127.116.11 #15
* Added Boogaloo Blue Theme (thanks Jeffsanace)
* Kings Goodies (As Always)
* 1975jamie Goodies
* Complete overhaul of the ROMs framework.
* Custom notification icons
* Custom Kings Boot png
* Added New Custom Honeycomb boot animation (thanks ahavens17)
* Entire Rom png's optimized
* All apk's fully optimized by extracting the numerous world languages, making smaller file size for speed & performance (thanks aamikam)
* Dark Themed Messaging app (thanks JsChiSurf)
* Dark Themed Contacts app (thanks JsChiSurf)
* Dark HTC Calculator
* Dark themed Google talk
* Dark FM Radio
* Esp Manager
* EStrong file Explorer
* Added Google Android Music 3.0
* Added Custom Dialer
* Added Transparent Blue Market (thanks Fernando Sor)
* Themed HTC messaging widget (thanks Konikub)
* Added Pandora
* (su) superuser
* Blue Themed XDA app
* Themed Gmail
* Sprint Hot Spot app
* Blue Themed Rosie
* Blue Themed vanilla lock
* Added Wireless Tether
* Added Adfree
* Added Honeycomb Battery mod w/1% discharge (thanks jeffsanace)
* Blue Themed Power Control Mod - thanks JsChiSurf
* Custom Andy Android Transparent status pull down
* This build is themed with various framework pngs ported from other devices
* New Blue Themed HTC clock widget (thanks jeffsanace)
* Removed Market Updater apk
* New Themed Swype Keyboard (thanks jeffsanace)
* Themed Honey Comb Vanilla Desk Clock (thanks jeffsanace)
* New Custom Themed GB keyboard
* 5 draw row apps
* Transparent app screen (thanks JsChiSurf)
* Removed HTC keyboard
* Miui music player (thanks Konikub)
* Deleted useless apps
* Spare parts animation set to fast so it flys.
* Much that I forgot
2. Place Rom on Root of SD Card
3. Please perform Nandroid Backup
4. Wipe data/factory reset
5. Wipe cache partition
6. Wipe dalvik cache
7. Flash the Rom
NOTE:*First boot will take awhile
NANDROID BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING PLEASE.
Note: If you are coming from another ROM please use Calkulin's Format_All.zip
Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have....
Make sure when setting the alarm you use the app that looks like an blue analog clock. Please do not use the clock widget as you will not be able to turn it off. The ASOP Lockscreen can not turn off the alarm.
Jeffsanace for making the awesome theme and framework.
King for making the awesome base for this rom.
Konikub for being part of the team and all his help.
JschiSurf for his Power Controls, themed Mms and Contacts.
Ziggy for his great kernels.
So experience King Cocoa II True Blue.