925 posts
Thanks Meter: 121

By jebise101, Senior Member on 17th March 2011, 06:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd April 2011, 08:05 PM |#71  
Flag Straffan
Thanks Meter: 183

More
Yeah i agree, can we get one created please? that would really help separate the bada development from the android.

3rd April 2011, 09:11 PM |#72  
Flag Straffan

More
Ok a way of opening up the bootloader has been found. Various porting teams. Take note. AND DO RELEASE SOME GOD DAMN STUFF! christ.
4th April 2011, 03:53 PM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Sorry i dont know where to post this. It seems like androbada released their code to registered users. thats what i understand from this link.

http://bada-world.pl/androbada/istot...ady-t3765.html

Hope this helps for current development..

Also they have unlocked their locked threads..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vivekforbes For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vivekforbes Ad-Free
4th April 2011, 05:31 PM |#74  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Well, they didn't release their code.
They gave all they have to someone from xda, who can continue porting android to wave. They didn't mention any name/nick. He's not polish though.
So now someone else is working on this. It's his decision if he will show us anything.
I hope he will make it public, so more people can help and make porting faster.
We'll see.
4th April 2011, 05:59 PM |#75  
Thanks Meter: 172

More
Why would they do something like that?
If you ask me...I think they just want to generate traffic...people haven't talked about them for a while now

P.S. I've been thinking...
I just hope this guy doesn't come up asking for donations. That would definitely mean they used this technic to "clear their name" and keep receiving donations. He could show up with the excuse "I dont own a Wave where I can test stuff"
4th April 2011, 07:01 PM |#76  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
It sounds again like a diversionary tactic from the AndroBada guys to get more attention and time. They realized that they are also other projects working on Android for the Wave, so they cannot ask for donations and money anymore without new news. It doesn't sound convincing at all.
7th April 2011, 12:54 PM |#77  
Thanks Meter: 67

More
I know, this has probably been asked before. But I got a Wave II today because I couldn't resist (75€ instead of 215€ is quite a deal). I don't like the Bada OS and the package is still sealed.

So should I sell it right away before braking the seal and get a Motorola defy or keep it because you guys are positive about porting Android in the next weeks?
7th April 2011, 07:26 PM |#78  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 433Mhz

I know, this has probably been asked before. But I got a Wave II today because I couldn't resist (75€ instead of 215€ is quite a deal). I don't like the Bada OS and the package is still sealed.

So should I seal it right away before braking the seal and get a Motorola defy or keep it because you guys are positive about porting Android in the next weeks?

There will be no any stable Android version for the Wave in the next weeks. You can not except more than a alpha version in the next time, if there will be bigger progresses in the next time.
7th April 2011, 09:21 PM |#79  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 433Mhz

So should I seal it right away before braking the seal and get a Motorola defy or keep it because you guys are positive about porting Android in the next weeks?

Have you tried Bada OS? I mean... althought It got not as much apps as Android/Appstore does It is in fact a very good OS...
The Following User Says Thank You to mkz14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mkz14 Ad-Free
9th April 2011, 10:29 AM |#80  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 393

More
Thumbs down modified FW testing? don't think so
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAS1

Euhmm. If you guys actually READ The site it shows we are working. Only we PROBALY need IDA. But we're in touch with Dopi from IDA. if things work out we will have the bootloader disassembled within 2 weeks and we can start testing the modified FW from the Galaxy S

Two weeks have passed already. Twice... You neither showed the modified firmware, nor results of bootloader disassembly. If you are not giving up then at least stop spreading BS and work quietly until you have some results.
9th April 2011, 11:57 AM |#81  
Flag Straffan

More
Yeah you need to share you're work in order to get our support, no evidence? f*&k off.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)