Hello Everyone,

To use your amazfit GTR with mi fit app and not the amazfit app you must:

-install mi fit app
-install amazfit app
-associate watch to amazfit app
-open Mi fit app and the watch will be there

-ocpional (uninstall the amazfit app)

I prefer the xiaomi mi fit APP because I can associate with the google fit app
Tested with my oneplus 6 and amazft GTR internatinal version.

Any questions plesase ask

best regards
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to davidpina45 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift davidpina45 Ad-Free
19th August 2019, 06:03 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 174

More
Thanks, working fine here too! Using Mi9
The Following User Says Thank You to fuarkgl3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fuarkgl3 Ad-Free
20th August 2019, 05:36 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 733

Donate to Me
More
Why, if Amazfit 3.x is basically MiFit with the Huami brand?
20th August 2019, 07:06 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I tried before. Mi Fit won't sync for some activities compared to Amazfit app. Seem watch face sync also not there.
You can link to strava and then have strava link to google fit again. I use this way.
The Following User Says Thank You to hall060679 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hall060679 Ad-Free
20th August 2019, 09:21 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hall060679

I tried before. Mi Fit won't sync for some activities compared to Amazfit app. Seem watch face sync also not there.
You can link to strava and then have strava link to google fit again. I use this way.

Hello,

I have all activities with mi fit.
The watchfaces you are Wright but I choose before the ones I liked in amazfit app and never used the app since.
20th August 2019, 03:17 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi,
I ve got 2 problems with my GTR.
I can't synchronize my GTR activities with strava, it do not work whereas it work with my PACE.
In amazfit app it's not possible to delete a GTR activity whereas it's possible to PACE activity.
Have you got the same problems ?
21st August 2019, 07:12 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OoRiiRoO

Hi,
I ve got 2 problems with my GTR.
I can't synchronize my GTR activities with strava, it do not work whereas it work with my PACE.
In amazfit app it's not possible to delete a GTR activity whereas it's possible to PACE activity.
Have you got the same problems ?

For Strava, i found this, Strava will sync only activity with map data. Mine only sync that way and i do not know if it's normal as i'm new for strava.
Amazfit app can delete activity, just tap "see more exercises" then you just tap and hold that activity. it will prompt the action to delete.
The Following User Says Thank You to hall060679 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hall060679 Ad-Free
23rd August 2019, 09:53 PM |#8  
Flag Napoli
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello I have a question. In the app (Amazfit or Mifit) how should I set the option for continuous heart rate? Automatic and sleep tracker with 1 min delay? I don't understand... Shouldn't it be continuous? Why this delay?
3rd September 2019, 10:13 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soap00

Hello I have a question. In the app (Amazfit or Mifit) how should I set the option for continuous heart rate? Automatic and sleep tracker with 1 min delay? I don't understand... Shouldn't it be continuous? Why this delay?

It's to battery economy.
Mine is full screen bright and 30 minutos to 30 minutos heat rate and the battery is incredible
5th September 2019, 04:08 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Como faço para aparecer emoticons nas notificações
7th September 2019, 04:01 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi,

I have my gtr synched with mi fit and amazfit app. I noticed that whenever mi fit is synched with the watch, notification and music control are not working? Any ideas? Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
amazfit, amazfit gtr, google fit, mi fit

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)