FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

Amazfit Pace new official ROM 2.8

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 12
 
By macminer, Junior Member on 5th July 2018, 12:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th July 2018, 09:54 AM |#11  
Saratoga79's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ordizia Capital
Thanks Meter: 729
 
More
Latest firmware installer here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sma...-2017-t3725494

Note, unlocked bootloader needed.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Saratoga79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Saratoga79 Ad-Free
 
 
7th July 2018, 06:10 PM |#12  
jadephyre's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Moers
Thanks Meter: 368
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga79

Latest firmware installer here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sma...-2017-t3725494

Note, unlocked bootloader needed.

Useless then, not everything needs to be unlocked...
7th July 2018, 08:12 PM |#13  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadephyre

Useless then, not everything needs to be unlocked...

No, most useful to us, who know what we are doing.
The Following User Says Thank You to nhedgehog For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nhedgehog Ad-Free
7th July 2018, 09:57 PM |#14  
Junior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Major update, and many new watchface 😁
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20180708-WA0000.jpg
Views:	1250
Size:	190.4 KB
ID:	4544007  
7th July 2018, 10:10 PM |#15  
jadephyre's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Moers
Thanks Meter: 368
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhedgehog

No, most useful to us, who know what we are doing.

Are you implying that I don't know what I am doing? Shove off...
8th July 2018, 06:55 PM |#16  
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by macminer

New "apps":
Disconnect Alert
Standup Alert (on/off)

Disconnect alert ?

Is this what I requested them to do ? Could this be?

I found it most useful on my former Alcatel WatchGo , it's for when you forget your phone and bluetooth disconnects, it said "Don't forget your phone!"

Literally saved me from leaving phone on car hood in the middle of crowded area! (I was carrying stuff, and yeah I know I'm a moron)
Is this - that ?
9th July 2018, 02:18 AM |#17  
Zeljko1234's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 2,768
 
Donate to Me
More
What? Warning you to take your phone or part about moron?

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Zeljko1234 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zeljko1234 Ad-Free
9th July 2018, 04:27 AM |#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 213
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by babaroga73

Disconnect alert ?

Is this what I requested them to do ? Could this be?

I found it most useful on my former Alcatel WatchGo , it's for when you forget your phone and bluetooth disconnects, it said "Don't forget your phone!"

Literally saved me from leaving phone on car hood in the middle of crowded area! (I was carrying stuff, and yeah I know I'm a moron)
Is this - that ?

Then, you may like one of PaceOn app's features. Bluetooth disconnection alert has been available for a long while and can run on any rom version. It doesn't even need any app running on your phone.
9th July 2018, 08:59 AM |#19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
After some using I this update as it seems most things are better (even battery, but not sure), but there are some things that got worst. First the sports menu is sluggish compared to all other menus. Secondly I cannot find the menu where it states for how long my watch has gone without charging, etc. It was nice info.
11th July 2018, 07:00 AM |#20  
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeljko1234

What? Warning you to take your phone or part about moron?

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Yes, my balkan brother from another mother, that's the kind of moron I am..

Sent from my LG-G3 using Tapatalk
11th July 2018, 01:32 PM |#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
It deletes my Thai fonts. Now I can't read Thai notifications :(
It also un-root my watch so I cannot manually install the fonts I need too.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
amazfit pace, firmware, upgrade

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes