Amazfit PACE - not tracking my sleep ( " No sleep detect")

Search This thread

Fibra Man

Dec 27, 2016
Campinas
Hi everyone! How Amazfit PACE detect that I'm sleeping?
I have passed 3 nights and the gadget did not tracked my sleep. :( The message: " No sleep detect".
English firmware v 1.3.3a
Anybody may help me?
Thank you in advance.

babaroga73

Jul 9, 2006
Xiaomi Poco F3
Can confirm this. It's not detecting 'afternoon nap', or when I sleep for 6 hours at night, it detects 4 hours or something. Very, very lousy sleep detection.

I've had Alcatel Watch Go before this, it detected sleep to a minute.

Sent from my LG-D858HK using Tapatalk

Reactions: y2k_shubham

kodorevi8ulis

Jan 2, 2009
Thessaloniki
Can confirm this. It's not detecting 'afternoon nap', or when I sleep for 6 hours at night, it detects 4 hours or something. Very, very lousy sleep detection.

it's like mi band , it only "detect" sleep during a period of night
so if you go to sleep at , for example , 6 , probably it will not measure it as sleep , but i had never problem with the second problem (even with mi band / 2)

Fibra Man

Dec 27, 2016
Campinas
I detected a big issue in Amazfit PACE (English v 1.3.3a). It can not detect sleeping at all 24 hours off the day.
I explain: I work at night and I go to bed at 07:00AM, sleeping until 03:00PM. I did a test: I changed AM to PM in the connected smartphone and ..."voila".. Amazfit PACE mesured my sleeping.
I concluded that there are a no mesured time window.
Anybody can report this issue to XDA for correct it in the PACEfied ROM?
I consider change the English ROM version (1.3.3a) to PACEfied ROM.
Ronaldo L. Genaro

Reactions: DetourToNirvana

kodorevi8ulis

Jan 2, 2009
Thessaloniki
What is this period? So I could adjust myself, if cannot do that to a watch.

don't know and of course you can't change it :) i guess if you try to sleep after 6-7am it doesn't measure the sleep

I detected a big issue in Amazfit PACE (English v 1.3.3a). It can not detect sleeping at all 24 hours off the day.
I explain: I work at night and I go to bed at 07:00AM, sleeping until 03:00PM. I did a test: I changed AM to PM in the connected smartphone and ..."voila".. Amazfit PACE mesured my sleeping.
Ronaldo L. Genaro

1)So you said that the watch actually detect sleep (after the change) so what is the "It can not detect sleeping at all 24 hours off the day."?
2)The problem here is the 7am , it's morning , this is why it didn't measure anything , so how did you actually "concluded that there are a no mesured time window. " ??

Let's hope that the dev of notify &fitness adds support for pace (it has for arc and bip, and he said that he is trying to add pace).

babaroga73

Jul 9, 2006
Xiaomi Poco F3
Thanks. Guess I'll have to live healthier[emoji6]

I turned on Heart Rate measurement to always on, I'll see if it has any impact.

But... This is just sad, very sad.

kodorevi8ulis

Jan 2, 2009
Thessaloniki
Thanks. Guess I'll have to live healthier[emoji6]

I turned on Heart Rate measurement to always on, I'll see if it has any impact.

But... This is just sad, very sad.

i don't think that it matters :)

i guess it's just software "error" (not an error actually)
it has the data but the software says "do not translate them as sleep"

with mi fit app you had the option to edit the sleep zone , the problem is that the amazfit app is too "basic"
we must wait at least for an integration (amazfit watch - mi fit)

babaroga73

Jul 9, 2006
Xiaomi Poco F3
I've had three functions on my Alcatel Watch Go, that I'm sorely missing now:

1.Vibrating when bluetooth disconects as "Don't forget your phone" (it saved me from loosing phone twice)

2. Ability to remote control media player on phone (since I don't have bt earbuds still)

3.Stonger vibration for alarm and precise sleep measurement.

But the pros outweight the cons on Amazfit, still.

Sent from my LG-G3 using Tapatalk

Fibra Man

Dec 27, 2016
Campinas
don't know and of course you can't change it :) i guess if you try to sleep after 6-7am it doesn't measure the sleep

1)So you said that the watch actually detect sleep (after the change) so what is the "It can not detect sleeping at all 24 hours off the day."?
2)The problem here is the 7am , it's morning , this is why it didn't measure anything , so how did you actually "concluded that there are a no mesured time window. " ??

Let's hope that the dev of notify &fitness adds support for pace (it has for arc and bip, and he said that he is trying to add pace).

1 & 2 ) I think there must exist a time slot of sleep measurement,

What would this interval be? Would it be possible to include a function that allows the user to choose this interval?

Thanks. Regards.

Fibra Man

Dec 27, 2016
Campinas

1 & 2 ) I think there must exist a time slot of sleep measurement. What would this interval be?

In PACEfield ROM:
1) Would it be possible to include a function that allows the user to choose the sleep interval that works for him?
2) Or allow the measurement to occur full time?

Thanks. Regards.

tanna_ccna

Jan 24, 2018
Same problem for me. I sleepafter 6am, so no sleepdta. How to report to huami? We buy it by money, not as gift. They must orrect it or should have told before buy

Reactions: DetourToNirvana

Ptoledo

Feb 4, 2018
AMAZFIT watch no 24 hours sleep monitoring it only monitor sleep timing from 12-7AM

Hi, is there a solution or patch about this issue? so that sleep mode be monitored 24 hours not just for a specific period of time from 12AM to 7AM.
:D:D:D:D:D

Reactions: Fibra Man

Nobru_12345

Mar 31, 2018
Same for me .... 1.3.6d not getting when I sleep out of the expected hour .... I hope that it's correcting in the next version ... even if we configure the manual time when we fell to sleep in a different time.

Reactions: Fibra Man

rixz59

Aug 26, 2014
What settings does it require to operate? Does it need the continuous heart rate ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What is this period? So I could adjust myself, if cannot do that to a watch.

Ronaldo L. Genaro

Ronaldo L. Genaro
    Agree about night shifts should be supported, but it is known that Huami doesnt support "sleep over a day".
    Same problem for me. I sleepafter 6am, so no sleepdta. How to report to huami? We buy it by money, not as gift. They must orrect it or should have told before buy