FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

APK MAPS on amazfit watch + offline + GPS

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

By davidjog1, Junior Member on 30th June 2017, 06:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I've been testing apps for days and this is the one that worked best on my AMAZFIT PACE watch. It works quite well and with the method I present you can download maps from all over the world in the internal memory of the watch. It does not work with the clock wifi itself. It perfectly locates the location and you can access most of the options.

Sometimes you can not read the content well but we can help you from the same application on the phone. I briefly explain how I did it. More ahead I will go up explaining videos.

We will need to have a phone with Android.
First, we installed the app on the phone and in the watch (via apkinstaller). The application (apk) that I have installed is called "All-In-One Offline Maps + .ver.2.4.build.51" if you put it like that in google you will appear to download.
Then we open the app on your mobile phone:
• We go to the symbol of the map,
• Click on "save an area"
• Framing the part of the map that we want to save and the zoom that we want to obtain
• Press the save button
• This process will take a long time to download
• Once downloaded we will go to the root folder of the phone and copy the folder "OfflineMaps" and save it in our PC.
Once the folder is saved in our PC we replace it with the one in our amazfit . Now we will open the app on our amazfit and should see the downloaded area. It perfectly locates our location. To be able to know what you put in the options it is better to go browsing the app on the mobile at the same time.

Sorry i can put a link because i am a new user.
Search: "Amazfit Maps + GPS offline [NEW APK compatible]" in youtube and you can see a video demostration

I hope I have been helpful.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to davidjog1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift davidjog1 Ad-Free

1st July 2017, 07:37 AM |#2  
Flag Fabriano - AN
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Hi, I can't find the folder "OfflineMaps" in my phone
1st July 2017, 08:14 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hystrix65

Hi, I can't find the folder "OfflineMaps" in my phone

After saving the maps it should appear in the root folder
1st July 2017, 09:08 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
hello

very interesting.
I see release 2.7 available, do you recommend 2.4 because it is the only one working or should I proceed with 2.7?
Do you how to uninstall the app if I need to?
thank you
regards
1st July 2017, 10:44 AM |#5  
Flag Fabriano - AN
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjog1

After saving the maps it should appear in the root folder

I tried many times but with no success. I'm using an Oneplus One
1st July 2017, 11:35 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hystrix65

I tried many times but with no success. I'm using an Oneplus One

Try:
in your mobile phone>OfflineMaps+>Preferences>Storage device>Choose the first option (/storage/emulated/0/OfflineMaps) And repeat all the instruction of the thread)

Tell me if its solve your proble to modify the instructions
The Following User Says Thank You to davidjog1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift davidjog1 Ad-Free
1st July 2017, 11:39 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFY211

hello

very interesting.
I see release 2.7 available, do you recommend 2.4 because it is the only one working or should I proceed with 2.7?
Do you how to uninstall the app if I need to?
thank you
regards

I am the only version I have tried. Under my experience with other apps in the amazfit, the older the actualization the less likely to fail. That is why I have stayed with version 2.4.
Anyway try to try it and tell us how you have gone. You can uninstall from apkinstaller
1st July 2017, 02:05 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
it work so far but I have a blank area at the bottom of the screen (same on the phone).
I could not remove it, do you know how to do so? you dont have it from what I have seen on youtube
edit: this is the area for the adds...
2nd July 2017, 08:38 AM |#9  
any where
Thanks Meter: 0

More
free version APK
Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFY211

it work so far but I have a blank area at the bottom of the screen (same on the phone).
I could not remove it, do you know how to do so? you dont have it from what I have seen on youtube
edit: this is the area for the adds...

try use the paid version APK
2nd July 2017, 10:29 AM |#10  

More
apk for watch?
Hi,
which google maps version did you sideload on your watch?
Where can i get it?

Thank you
26th July 2017, 03:02 PM |#11  

More
Hi,
Everything went well with version 2.7 but cannot find Offline Maps folder on watch.
The apk is on the watch and runs. Where is the folder located.
THX
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)