One watch face to rule them all!™
Compatible with Pace/Stratos/Verge, fine tuned for Pace/Stratos
First, credits to whom it's due:
- @LBA97 who created PrototypeSource and published its code, with also the contribution of others like Malwarez and Fabio Barbon ;
- @GreatApo who created the most configurable and compatible APK watchface code: GreatFit (probably you don't know, but nowadays 90% or more of the APK watchfaces are based on its code);
- @darkvoid_66 who designed and coded the original HNFit (https://forum.xda-developers.com/sma...ratos-t3951109). He had the idea for the multiple colors configuration and basic colors grid to simulate more colors that still look good when screen is locked.
I liked HNFit design a lot, but I didn't like the font used for the time (and also its bugs). I was disappointed to see that Hugo stopped its development so I asked him to release my own version, what he agreed with. All improvements also helped making GreatFit even better, as most of the new code/bug fixes were also added to it.
Basically, SuperFit is a much more improved HNFit with new features and bug fixes.
Features from GreatFit
- Modular design (each item can be configured separately) with many customizations;
- Configurable widgets: there is one user configurable widget, that can be chosen from many options, from heart rate to air pressure and altitude, that are updated in real time;
- Progress bars to show some values;
- Three letters or full week day name;
- Three letters or number for month;
- Remove initial zero from time and day/month;
- Animated or not time separator and HR icon;
- Verge support via scale factor (it means you can design for Pace/Stratos and then only fine tune the positions for Verge later).
Features from HNFit
- Design based on stock Prototype (which I still think is one of the best looking ones that has lots of information on it);
- Configurable colors: you can choose the colors/backgrounds of top/bottom, middle, accent, text, hour and minutes;
- Pedometer: it can show an estimated distance based on your daily steps (make sure you set your correct height in settings);
- Progress bars for battery, weekday and daily steps.
SuperFit features (new or improved from the above)
- Three digital clock font options: Prototype, Digital and Thin;
- Weather can be disabled to show Amazfit logo instead;
- Optional custom background: save a square image smaller than 640x640 to /sdcard/Pictures/superfit.png and it will be used as background. You can then enabled/disable the background in settings;
- Built-in multilingual support (Korean and Thai only work with Stratos or Verge because current Pace firmware lacks the required system fonts);
- Option to disable progress bars;
- Optional hourly chime (the watch makes two short vibrations every full hour, it is disabled while watch is in DND mode);
- Starting week day setting (Sat/Sun/Mon);
- Follow system's 12h/24h configuration or it can be set to always show AM/PM, as well as date and distance units (MM/DD and miles for US, DD/MM and km otherwise);
- Follow system's "seconds always on" (available in GreatFit but it was removed in HNFit);
- Option to show only the time, as well as the background images for Pace/Stratos, when screen is locked;
- Profiles with backgrounds: save color combinations to retrieve them easily, and even use a custom background for each of them (superft1.png, superfit2.png, superfit3.png, or superfit.png will be used if none was found);
- If the notifications counter isn't enabled as well as "seconds always on", then the notifications counter will be shown where seconds are when screen is locked, so you can keep track of notifications without unlocking the screen (this feature requires AmazMod/AmazeLauncher).
The default configuration is the best for battery life. These options will increase battery drain:
- hourly chime;
- always on seconds;
- air pressure / altitude (configurable refresh interval in settings).
Verge will display only the time while screen is locked, with the option to show the full watchface with wrist movement (disable "SLPT clock only" in settings) to save battery and avoid screen burning.
As any other APK, it must be installed on watch using adb, AmazMod or APKInstaller (search tutorials elsewhere). It is recommended that you restart the watch after the first time installation. To remove it, uninstall "tk.lfom.sfwatchface" and restart watch. In my tests, with the stock configuration, the additional battery drain is less than 5%.
b) the items positions were fine tuned for Pace/Stratos and then "scaled up" to fit Verge's bigger screen, so you might see a few small "jumps" when screen is unlocked and graphics won't look the best.
c) When recording a activity right after selecting the watchface, the activity data isn't displayed when watch locks: simply press the button to pause/resume and swipe to another screen and it should work fine;
d) Rarely you may see overlapping numbers for some data when choosing the watchface on Pace/Stratos, simply unlock the screen, open and save settings again and it should be fixed.
Download links (Mega) - Current version: v1.7