FORUMS

[APK] SuperFit Watchface - v1.7 (20190913)

2,019 posts
Thanks Meter: 733

By lfom, Senior Member on 6th September 2019, 05:00 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
SuperFit preview

One watch face to rule them all!â„¢
Compatible with Pace/Stratos/Verge, fine tuned for Pace/Stratos

First, credits to whom it's due:
  • @LBA97 who created PrototypeSource and published its code, with also the contribution of others like Malwarez and Fabio Barbon ;
  • @GreatApo who created the most configurable and compatible APK watchface code: GreatFit (probably you don't know, but nowadays 90% or more of the APK watchfaces are based on its code);
  • @darkvoid_66 who designed and coded the original HNFit (https://forum.xda-developers.com/sma...ratos-t3951109). He had the idea for the multiple colors configuration and basic colors grid to simulate more colors that still look good when screen is locked.

I liked HNFit design a lot, but I didn't like the font used for the time (and also its bugs). I was disappointed to see that Hugo stopped its development so I asked him to release my own version, what he agreed with. All improvements also helped making GreatFit even better, as most of the new code/bug fixes were also added to it.
Basically, SuperFit is a much more improved HNFit with new features and bug fixes.

Features from GreatFit
  • Modular design (each item can be configured separately) with many customizations;
  • Configurable widgets: there is one user configurable widget, that can be chosen from many options, from heart rate to air pressure and altitude, that are updated in real time;
  • Progress bars to show some values;
  • Three letters or full week day name;
  • Three letters or number for month;
  • Remove initial zero from time and day/month;
  • Animated or not time separator and HR icon;
  • Verge support via scale factor (it means you can design for Pace/Stratos and then only fine tune the positions for Verge later).

Features from HNFit
  • Design based on stock Prototype (which I still think is one of the best looking ones that has lots of information on it);
  • Configurable colors: you can choose the colors/backgrounds of top/bottom, middle, accent, text, hour and minutes;
  • Pedometer: it can show an estimated distance based on your daily steps (make sure you set your correct height in settings);
  • Progress bars for battery, weekday and daily steps.

SuperFit features (new or improved from the above)
  • Three digital clock font options: Prototype, Digital and Thin;
  • Weather can be disabled to show Amazfit logo instead;
  • Optional custom background: save a square image smaller than 640x640 to /sdcard/Pictures/superfit.png and it will be used as background. You can then enabled/disable the background in settings;
  • Built-in multilingual support (Korean and Thai only work with Stratos or Verge because current Pace firmware lacks the required system fonts);
  • Option to disable progress bars;
  • Optional hourly chime (the watch makes two short vibrations every full hour, it is disabled while watch is in DND mode);
  • Starting week day setting (Sat/Sun/Mon);
  • Follow system's 12h/24h configuration or it can be set to always show AM/PM, as well as date and distance units (MM/DD and miles for US, DD/MM and km otherwise);
  • Follow system's "seconds always on" (available in GreatFit but it was removed in HNFit);
  • Option to show only the time, as well as the background images for Pace/Stratos, when screen is locked;
  • Profiles with backgrounds: save color combinations to retrieve them easily, and even use a custom background for each of them (superft1.png, superfit2.png, superfit3.png, or superfit.png will be used if none was found);
  • If the notifications counter isn't enabled as well as "seconds always on", then the notifications counter will be shown where seconds are when screen is locked, so you can keep track of notifications without unlocking the screen (this feature requires AmazMod/AmazeLauncher).

The default configuration is the best for battery life. These options will increase battery drain:
  • weather;
  • hourly chime;
  • always on seconds;
  • air pressure / altitude (configurable refresh interval in settings).

Verge will display only the time while screen is locked, with the option to show the full watchface with wrist movement (disable "SLPT clock only" in settings) to save battery and avoid screen burning.

Installation
As any other APK, it must be installed on watch using adb, AmazMod or APKInstaller (search tutorials elsewhere). It is recommended that you restart the watch after the first time installation. To remove it, uninstall "tk.lfom.sfwatchface" and restart watch. In my tests, with the stock configuration, the additional battery drain is less than 5%.

Known bugs
a) we are still investigating why it happens to fix it, but sometimes the watchface isn't shown correctly when screen is locked (a black or previous/standard watchface is shown instead) after changing settings and saving. It does not happen always, and to fix it simply select any other watchface (preferable one that isn't a custom APK) and then select SuperFit again (added workaround for this in v1.1).
b) the items positions were fine tuned for Pace/Stratos and then "scaled up" to fit Verge's bigger screen, so you might see a few small "jumps" when screen is unlocked and graphics won't look the best.
c) When recording a activity right after selecting the watchface, the activity data isn't displayed when watch locks: simply press the button to pause/resume and swipe to another screen and it should work fine;
d) Rarely you may see overlapping numbers for some data when choosing the watchface on Pace/Stratos, simply unlock the screen, open and save settings again and it should be fixed.

Download links (Mega) - Current version: v1.7
https://mega.nz/#!1PoA2SiK!s8gTrlXoq...KdzHZwubW-ue-Y
SHA1SUM: 1AC87CB32704C2CAC35326E66A93D7A5D87EAACF

v1.6
https://mega.nz/#!sXBQUI7C!sP2b21J12...J16VNfQaeLG5-E
SHA1SUM: 82DC20C5BCC0121406DFFCE1465832CC70BEAE90

v1.5
https://mega.nz/#!NKpnAQoa!UNpYtuzcj...XAfz7CKFG84ft4
SHA1SUM: 16301964AF78CB62A79B225C175ED528376C59EC

v1.4
https://mega.nz/#!tbJjxY5b!qHZGKZzSA...sUdw8tg68c1P20
SHA1SUM: E5BD0EC000965748D6573AD752502DD4AD84CCBE

v1.3
https://mega.nz/#!9DA33QIY!1ehNvmL8x...zAtLfpl7VPIXoE
SHA1SUM: A15ECDE6C869C578761AFF741A4CC85E86CAC472

v1.2
https://mega.nz/#!sPxFVArA!E8yImUl9K...cdaLB2zWna_LPk
SHA1SUM: CD9904BA149EEDA8DC5029F55A8982073C9B3DBE
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2019-09-03-104524.png
Views:	1746
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	4815750   Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2019-09-03-163635.png
Views:	1702
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	4815751   Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2019-09-03-212808.png
Views:	1858
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	4815752   Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2019-09-03-213016.png
Views:	1892
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	4815753   Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2019-09-03-104503.png
Views:	1936
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	4815754   Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2019-09-06-222431.png
Views:	1624
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	4816198   Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2019-09-10-235938.png
Views:	1342
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	4818029   Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2019-09-10-235907.png
Views:	1238
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	4818030  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to lfom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lfom Ad-Free
6th September 2019, 05:11 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Changelog
v1.7
- By request of @darkvoid_66, two new fonts: LED and CardCaps;
- Small improvements and fixes in font management and AM/PM layout.

v1.6
- Fixed a rare crash due to weather (thanks for reporting, @Saratoga79);
- Two new fonts: Fat and PowerWatch.

v1.5
- Setting to hide notifications counter when screen is locked;
- Weather configuration: you can now choose what to show below time separator;
- Improvements for pedometer: it should refresh as much as possible (i.e. when some of other widgets also refresh screen);
- Small improvements for Verge layout.

v1.4
- Fix for a nasty regression after v1.0: crash when selecting total or today's sport distance;
- Steps progress bar should work always now (unless disabled globally, of course);
- Version info update/fix.

v1.3
- Fix for overlapping notifications counter when "seconds always on" is enabled.

v1.2
- Original XDA release
The Following User Says Thank You to lfom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lfom Ad-Free
6th September 2019, 09:15 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Really nice watchface, thanks for your awesome work!
6th September 2019, 12:28 PM |#4  
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 76

Donate to Me
More
Nice work lfom, I'm glad you took HNFit and improved upon it.

I had my reasons for discontinuing HNFit here. However I continued to work on it for myself.
I fixed many bugs and added some features, one of them was, like yours, an option to switch between 6 different fonts these are the ones I use most:

And I'm working on an option that I find very interesting in this watchface that has so many options, the ability to load and save profiles.
If I think about publishing my work again I will talk to you, as they are so identical that it makes no sense to have two separate ones.

Keep up the good work.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to darkvoid_66 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift darkvoid_66 Ad-Free
6th September 2019, 03:06 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
/Verge/. Perfect work, thanks

Odoslané z MI 8 pomocou Tapatalku
6th September 2019, 04:24 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 179

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvoid_66

Nice work lfom, I'm glad you took HNFit and improved upon it.

I had my reasons for discontinuing HNFit here. However I continued to work on it for myself.
I fixed many bugs and added some features, one of them was, like yours, an option to switch between 6 different fonts these are the ones I use most:

And I'm working on an option that I find very interesting in this watchface that has so many options, the ability to load and save profiles.
If I think about publishing my work again I will talk to you, as they are so identical that it makes no sense to have two separate ones.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks @lfom for bring us this watchface, downloading right now
It would be nice, work with @lfom together[COLOR="Silver"]
The Following User Says Thank You to Santi_SAZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Santi_SAZ Ad-Free
9th September 2019, 03:28 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
**New version v1.5**

Anyone using SuperFit is advised to update to latest version since some crashes were fixed since release.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lfom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lfom Ad-Free
9th September 2019, 07:06 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Awesome watchface.
I've been using GreatFit for a long time but have now found my new fave.
Excellent options and design.

Thank you.
10th September 2019, 09:45 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi, could it be possible to disable the seconds on locked screen? I think it is draining my battery. Thx and keep working on it.

Enviado desde mi Mi 9 SE mediante Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to stormtrooper200 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift stormtrooper200 Ad-Free
10th September 2019, 01:28 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormtrooper200

Hi, could it be possible to disable the seconds on locked screen? I think it is draining my battery. Thx and keep working on it.

Enviado desde mi Mi 9 SE mediante Tapatalk

Disable it in watch settings.
10th September 2019, 01:59 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lfom

Disable it in watch settings.

I tried turning the seconds off also, however, I couldn't find the setting for this.
How is it done, where is the option?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apk, pace, stratos, verge, watchface

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)