Play store: https://play.google.com/apps/testing...otassi.amazmod
Watch's service installer (only for Windows): https://github.com/edotassi/AmazMod/...r.ver.1277.exe
Watch's service apk: https://github.com/edotassi/AmazMod/...rvice-1277.apk
Amazmod – the missing link for Pace and Stratos.
Thought that your watch can't do more? Well, it sure can!
Amazmod is a completing application for the Amazfit Client, compatible with the Store/Mi store versions, based on server/client configuration for your Amazfit watches, and is capable of working in two configurations:
1. No additional software on the watch – no installation is needed on your watch, just few specific settings changes in the Amazfit app.
2. Service component running on the watch – no root required for additional functionality, a manual installation is required on the watch with the provided semi-automated user friendly installer.
What you will your watch learn to do with Amazmod?
No service on the watch – stock configuration:
• Disabling all notifications – co-existence with the stock Amazfit app
• DND consideration – no notifications will be pushed to watch in DND mode
• Control over timeout of the notification screen
• Voice call notifications from your IM apps
• Local system notifications – Weather, Google cards, Calendar events and etc.
• Notification ungrouping
Service "additional" features - service installed on the watch:
• Pre-defined notification replies - set your own responces to IMs/emails/SMSs
• Battery usage chart of your watch with an estimated remaining time of the battery
• Tweaking – Manual brightness control of your watch
• Much much more to come
Statistics regarding your notifications
Notification testing basic tool provided under the About menu, for a quick connectivity test with your watch.
The ongoing development of the AmazMod will provide more and more features, more control and optimizations both for your Smartphone and your Amazfit companion on your wrist!
** no goats were harmed during development, one goldfish ran away and joined the circus.
A- What's AmazMod app?
R- AmazMod is app that work parallel with the stock Amazfit Watch app to add advance feature to your Pace and Stratos.
A- What's the most feature of AmazMod?
R- AmazMod is born to increase the stock notification system with possibility read entire message without the limits of stock app, to reply a notification directly from watch, and more features like battery history graphics and other.
A- How to use AmazMod?
R- You need to have a working Amazfit Watch app paired with your Pace or Stratos and then install AmazMod from playstore. For advance feature, like notification reply, you need to install the AmazMod Service app on your watch using the installer provide in the description (PC is need for this step).
A- How is the battery impact of AmazMod?
R- AmazMod is studied to have advace feature like other app but with no more battery usage!
A- Why I don't receive any notification?
R- First be sure to restart both phone and watch to make connections work correctly and than see to have add the desired app in "selected app" menu of notifications options
A- After I install AmazMod, I can remove the stock app?
R- No, AmazMod need to have stock Amazfit app installed to can communicate with your watch