FORUMS

[APP] AmazMod

33 posts
Thanks Meter: 67

By edotassi, Member on 29th June 2018, 08:32 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
First public beta release!
Play store: https://play.google.com/apps/testing...otassi.amazmod
Watch's service installer (only for Windows): https://github.com/edotassi/AmazMod/...r.ver.1277.exe
Watch's service apk: https://github.com/edotassi/AmazMod/...rvice-1277.apk

Amazmod – the missing link for Pace and Stratos.

Thought that your watch can't do more? Well, it sure can!
Amazmod is a completing application for the Amazfit Client, compatible with the Store/Mi store versions, based on server/client configuration for your Amazfit watches, and is capable of working in two configurations:

1. No additional software on the watch – no installation is needed on your watch, just few specific settings changes in the Amazfit app.
2. Service component running on the watch – no root required for additional functionality, a manual installation is required on the watch with the provided semi-automated user friendly installer.

What you will your watch learn to do with Amazmod?

No service on the watch – stock configuration:
• Disabling all notifications – co-existence with the stock Amazfit app
• DND consideration – no notifications will be pushed to watch in DND mode
• Control over timeout of the notification screen
• Voice call notifications from your IM apps
• Local system notifications – Weather, Google cards, Calendar events and etc.
• Notification ungrouping

Service "additional" features - service installed on the watch:
• Pre-defined notification replies - set your own responces to IMs/emails/SMSs
• Battery usage chart of your watch with an estimated remaining time of the battery
• Tweaking – Manual brightness control of your watch
• Much much more to come

Stats:
Statistics regarding your notifications

Notification testing basic tool provided under the About menu, for a quick connectivity test with your watch.

The ongoing development of the AmazMod will provide more and more features, more control and optimizations both for your Smartphone and your Amazfit companion on your wrist!

** no goats were harmed during development, one goldfish ran away and joined the circus.

FAQ:
A- What's AmazMod app?
R- AmazMod is app that work parallel with the stock Amazfit Watch app to add advance feature to your Pace and Stratos.

A- What's the most feature of AmazMod?
R- AmazMod is born to increase the stock notification system with possibility read entire message without the limits of stock app, to reply a notification directly from watch, and more features like battery history graphics and other.

A- How to use AmazMod?
R- You need to have a working Amazfit Watch app paired with your Pace or Stratos and then install AmazMod from playstore. For advance feature, like notification reply, you need to install the AmazMod Service app on your watch using the installer provide in the description (PC is need for this step).

A- How is the battery impact of AmazMod?
R- AmazMod is studied to have advace feature like other app but with no more battery usage!

A- Why I don't receive any notification?
R- First be sure to restart both phone and watch to make connections work correctly and than see to have add the desired app in "selected app" menu of notifications options

A- After I install AmazMod, I can remove the stock app?
R- No, AmazMod need to have stock Amazfit app installed to can communicate with your watch
The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to edotassi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift edotassi Ad-Free
29th June 2018, 10:14 AM |#2  
Flag Petah Tiqwa
Thanks Meter: 467

Donate to Me
More
some screenshots:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-06-29-11-49-59-0326119659.png
Views:	31358
Size:	178.1 KB
ID:	4537834   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-06-29-11-50-09-0477117862.png
Views:	31370
Size:	159.1 KB
ID:	4537835   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-06-29-11-50-25-1405385106.png
Views:	29188
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	4537836   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-06-29-11-50-36-1412225477.png
Views:	25414
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	4537837   Click image for larger version

Name:	pace_frame.jpg
Views:	27200
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	4537841  
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 1immortal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 1immortal Ad-Free
29th June 2018, 10:39 AM |#3  
Flag Frankfurt am Main
Thanks Meter: 82

More
I have been following this process on telegram... Where is the download link though ...

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 4 mit Tapatalk
29th June 2018, 10:43 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by endrancer

I have been following this process on telegram... Where is the download link though ...

They are still testing for stability according to OP.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
29th June 2018, 11:36 AM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by endrancer

you can test the app by compiling it from the code on github, there is not yet a public build of the new version

the old releases can be found in the github section
29th June 2018, 12:06 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 164

More
Brilliant work OP!
29th June 2018, 07:09 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Are there dual notifications using amazmod like with the normal app? And ist my sport data the same after installing AmazMod? So i need the official app after installing AmazMod?

Thanks!
29th June 2018, 08:07 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 740

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noideaforaname

Are there dual notifications using amazmod like with the normal app? And ist my sport data the same after installing AmazMod? So i need the official app after installing AmazMod?

Thanks!

No. Yes. Yes.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lfom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lfom Ad-Free
30th June 2018, 12:12 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Dear OP, thanks a lot for the app. I installed mod app on phone and apk service on my stratos. I could see nightscout appearing which is a proof that service is installed. I don't notice any change in the notification ui in the watch though. Its appearing same as old. I have unchecked the option original notifications option under mod settings. Are those changes implemented or is upcoming?
30th June 2018, 02:11 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 740

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaysimhahr

Dear OP, thanks a lot for the app. I installed mod app on phone and apk service on my stratos. I could see nightscout appearing which is a proof that service is installed. I don't notice any change in the notification ui in the watch though. Its appearing same as old. I have unchecked the option original notifications option under mod settings. Are those changes implemented or is upcoming?

It is an old version, pre-alpha. The new version is being tested, please be patient.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lfom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lfom Ad-Free
3rd July 2018, 09:28 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
amazmod_service.apk download
And where to find the amazmod_service.apk download? It is not on github...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)