FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Discontinued][App][Amazfit][Bip] MiFit mod English Forced

56 posts
Thanks Meter: 50
 
By MSpider65, Member on 26th November 2017, 04:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Below the link of my modded MiFit app that forces the Amazfit Bip language to English even if your phone language is different.

Works everiythings except the stuff related to Google account sign-in.

v2:
- new language spoof method
- fixes crash due to wrong floating point conversion
v3:
- fixed Google Map view

Rel 3.3.0 v3
https://drive.google.com/open?id=11E...N0JxTlZ_7JtMJQ
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to MSpider65 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MSpider65 Ad-Free
 
 
27th November 2017, 02:10 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 497
 
More
Thanks for that.

Seems OK for me for the language.
But still have re connexion problems when I go far from the phone and come back... I thought updating to the last system version would help, but not...
Any advice?

Edit : note that I'm on Oreo AOSP and I can't find the permission to let the app launch itself. Not in the security menu... Maybe it's that.
I tried to link the watch in the BT android menu, maybe I should deconnect.
Do I have to pair it & use the unlock phone option?
27th November 2017, 04:51 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Thanks for sharing but installed on my phone (Italian Language), app is not running in english but in my own language
27th November 2017, 05:00 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 497
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer314

Thanks for sharing but installed on my phone (Italian Language), app is not running in english but in my own language

That's the BIP that is directly in english !
27th November 2017, 05:36 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kéno40

That's the BIP that is directly in english !

You're right! So sorry it's simply great.

Thanks
27th November 2017, 06:58 PM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kéno40

Thanks for that.

Seems OK for me for the language.
But still have re connexion problems when I go far from the phone and come back... I thought updating to the last system version would help, but not...
Any advice?

I don think it's related to my mod. I have only changed the way the app gets the phone language. Everithing else should be like the original app.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MSpider65 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MSpider65 Ad-Free
27th November 2017, 08:45 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 497
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSpider65

I don think it's related to my mod. I have only changed the way the app gets the phone language. Everithing else should be like the original app.

Yes you're right.
It may be related to Oreo in fact...
27th November 2017, 10:57 PM |#8  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Added version 3.1.6 (official Play Store)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r11...ew?usp=sharing
The Following User Says Thank You to MSpider65 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MSpider65 Ad-Free
28th November 2017, 04:12 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Many thanks. Whats new with 3.1.7?
1st December 2017, 01:19 PM |#10  
LostEchoes's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Hello all !
The latest iOS version seems to be 3.1.7 - does anyone know if that 3.1.7 version of Mi Fit for iOS also forces the Amazfit Bip language to English even if your iPhone language is different ?
1st December 2017, 01:42 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 497
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostEchoes

Hello all !
The latest iOS version seems to be 3.1.7 - does anyone know if that 3.1.7 version of Mi Fit for iOS also forces the Amazfit Bip language to English even if your iPhone language is different ?

Here, there is just some Modded apk (apps for Android) to by-pass and force the watch in english.
Norrmal version still let it in chinese and pass it to Chinese each time... it won't change as an english version seems to be out now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes