This is the last app of my Pace(X) series (On, Off, Up & Down).
It records air pressure data and shows the current reading with the trend indicator. The app can also show a graph of the historical pressure data.
The app is provided "AS IS". I am not responsible for any bad things caused by using this app, and blah, blah, blah.
It is an APK file that can be installed on Pace/Stratos/Verge using ADB or other means.
Here is how to use ADB. https://youtu.be/kR-j_aCsu_A
To install via ADB,
adb install -r anox.PaceDown.v1.2.apk
To uninstall via ADB,
adb uninstall com.anox.pacedown
Once opened, the app automatically shows the current air pressure, with the trend indicator if the previous reading is available.
Current button reads the current air pressure once and shows the value with the trend indicator if the previous reading is available.
Graph button shows a graph of the latest 12 pressure values previously recorded against times. The Y-axis can be zoomed in/out using the +/- buttons.
Setting button loads up the setting screen which includes:
- Unit is the pressure unit in hPa, inHg or mmHg.
- Interval is the period of time between the consecutive pressure readings. The default is 30 minutes.
- Threshold is the change rate (per hour) threshold which is used to determine the trend indicator on the current screen. When the pressure change rate (compared to the latest recorded value) is more than the threshold, the trend indicator shows a down or up arrow accordingly. Otherwise, an approximate sign is shown. The default thresholds are 1.0 hPa, 0.03 inHg and 0.75 mmHg per hour.
- On/Off button starts/stops recording the pressure data. The recording is performed in the background. While recording the interval in the setting cannot be changed.
The settings are automatically saved before closing/putting the app into the background.
The recording starts automatically after booting if it is on in the setting.
- inHg and mmHg units added
- current pressure value shown with unit
- interval adjustment disallowed while recording
- some code/build optimizations
- initial release
The app is free for personal use. Please do not upload it to other sites.
If you like my work & want to buy me a cup of coffee or beer, I've just added a Paypal donation email to my profile.