Pace/Stratos Calendar Widget
After @Quinny899 's excellent work , we are able to make widget/apps! So, here is the first Calendar Widget for our Amazfit Pace/Stratos! This app would be displayed as a widget after you reboot your watch (or the launcher). In order to move this widget you will need @Quinny899 's "Springboard Settings" app from here since it can't be moved through the phone app.
- This is a Pace/Stratos Widget
- Change to previous/next months (swipe/buttons)
- Refresh to current date
- Vibration on button touches
- Date is refreshed when you change back to this widget
- Long press for settings (2sec)
- Change calendar's color
- Show/Hide year number
- Select Sunday or Monday as 1st day of the week
- Supported languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish
- Right to left Calendar support (for Hebrew language)
- Settings are saved
- Watch OS versions above 1.3.6d may face settings opening problems when changing widgets
ADB install command / restart launcher: (if you have errors, uninstall the previous version first)
ADB uninstall command:Code:adb install -r PaceCalendarWidget-1.6.2.apk adb shell am force-stop com.huami.watch.launcher
Code:adb uninstall com.dinodevs.pacecalendarwidget
Version 1.6.2 (26/05/2018)
• Added Dutch language (thanks to Northguy)
Code:Version 1.6.1 (14/04/2018) • Czech language fixCode:Version 1.6 (13/04/2018) • Settings are now saved in the emulated external storage • Added Czech, Hebrew, Polish translations (thanks to kaziu687, pavel zeldin and selvok) • Right to Left calendar support • Settings pop up bug fix reverted to version's 1.4 solution + long press duration is set to 2sec • Ability to call double click listener in source codesCode:Version 1.5 (10/04/2018) • Added translations for setting texts • Swipe calibrations • Fixed settings opening bug for Stratos (?)Code:Version 1.4 (09/04/2018) • Swipe up/down to change month added again • Long press rescripted • Ability to use left/right swipes in source code (not recomended for widget mode)Code:Version 1.3 (08/04/2018) • Translations added (ported from this project: jsCalendar) • Set Monday 1st day of the week • Vibration on button touch • Bug clicking refresh while on settings fixedCode:Version 1.2 (08/04/2018) • Refresh to current date after widget change • Change calendar's color • Show/Hide year number • Swipe removedCode:Version 1.1 (07/04/2018) • Custom made • New design • Refresh to current date • Swipe to move through months (buggy)Code:Version 1.0 (19/02/2018) • Initial release
Quinny899 's work over springboard widgets . The source code is writen with coments so you can use it as a base to create a widget. There are already scripted codes (ex. hard coded swipes/long clicks) that you may need. For more about how to set up a widget/app for Pace, you can also follow this topic "[DEV] Create custom home screen pages for the Pace".
- Can I sync my phone calendar events with this app?
You can't. However, some devs are working on it.
- My language is not included!
Reply to this topic with your language's week days, months and the texts you see in settings. I will add them ASAP.
- I have the [INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE] error!
Run the uninstall command from adb first. (don't uninstall with Amazfit Tools)
Code:Quinny899, DarkThanos and all the translators (see changelog)