For instructions see post#2
UPDATE: No synch possible at the moment. see post#4
Steps and apps for Amazfit/Strava and Mifit sync for all other monitoring - Android only - unpair and reset to defaults your watch before.
https://mega.nz/#F!6F12TSAK!W8mbVyxSbepcSuaMW45s3A - in there you'll find 2 files - Amazfit.1.1.5 and Mifit 2.2.12 installation.
an account for Mi and a working account for Strava.
1. enable unknown sources on your Android device.
2. install the Amazfit 1.1.5 and login with your Mi account.
make sure that its paired, and working with your account and watch.
2. install the Mifit 2.2.12 provided.
Login with your Mi account, make sure that under the profile there's an Amazfit Watch added and configured.
3. go to Play Store, into "My apps and games", and you will see that there's an update for Amazfit Watch - let it update, this will upgrade your installed version to a store one with Strava integrated.
4. in the new Amazfit watch application, go to Activity sync, tap the strava line and login into your Strava account.
that's it. Amazfit's latest version with Strava, Mifit latest version with HR, sleep and steps.
* The Amazfit Watch will be updated by the Play Store.
* the Mifit app will be updated via its own update process, and download a new version via its own interface, do not install Mifit from the store.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|