FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

id like the watch to just show the message instead of also showing the badge count

16 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By xxxdiegoxxx, Junior Member on 5th June 2018, 08:34 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
anyone can help me with this one?

my stratos (custom rom i got here, ver.2) is showing message notifications from the phone, thats what i want, not only it only shows last one from a contact (from whatsapp, for example) instead of showing every received message (as long as its limit would support) it keeps showing the badge count (like: whatsapp - 6 new messages).

i know theres nothing to be done about just showing one last message from a contact for now, but id like it to stop with the badge count messages. theyre kind of useless.

looked around either watch and phone (redmi note 5 prime with miui 9.something) and also online android forums but could not find how to change it.

5th June 2018, 08:53 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 351

More
You won't be able to do this using the stock app notifications, at least not in current version. You should try a third party solution, there are some available (3 as of now, 2 free and one with trial version: WatchDroid, AMF - Better Amazfit Notifications and Notifications for Amazfit).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)