This is a custom ROM for the Huami AmazFit sport watch 2 and the AmazFit Stratos based on Chinese firmware everest-188.8.131.52 development firmware.
The ROM is fully functional, but may contain bugs!
If you like my work you can buy me a beer here: https://www.paypal.me/NicolaSagliano
An Italian guide is available on my site: http://nicolasagliano.com/
- StratOS menu (Option -> StratOS)
- Change language from the watch
- Applist options
- Volume Boost options
- Vibration at unlock options
- Switch Km/mi options
- Change font options (small, standard, big, biggest)
- QR code options (it can only be used for bind with android)
- Widget options (You can hide or view individual widgets directly from the watch)
- Local update (the ROM can be updated by copying the update.zip file)
- Task manager
- System Info
- Make sure you have working adb and fastboot on your PC and have the bootloader unlocked on the watch, for the AmazFit Stratos you need to unlock the bootloader on the site: https://unlockamazfit.com/index.php
- Download the zip file to your PC and unzip the content
- Windows: double click the file “Install.bat”
macOS: open console, go to the StratOS downloaded folder and type ./Install.sh
- If you haven't already connect the watch to the PC, do it now and press enter
- The tool will copy the necessary files to the clock and start the installation. We have to wait a little bit.
ATTENTION you may have a OK and FAILED strings in console is perfectly normal!
- The installation takes about 8-10 minutes and you can see the progress directly from the watch, at the end of the app optimization the watch will start in Italian but you can change language in my custom menu. Code:
Settings -> StratOS -> Sistema -> Lingua
Translation Project code:
The source code used to build the translated apps is available on the following GitLab repo:
If people want to contribute, log in, have a look around, download the files you want to translate, and send me the translated files, so I can include them.
StratOS 1.0 [184.108.40.206]: https://mega.nz/#!XExChRDT!h8VpE9kYx...rAIhlunLk_Bl8A
Restore original ROM
If you want to restore the original ROM version: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sma...0-7-5-t3749698