FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] StratOS | AmazFit sport watch 2 / AmazFit Stratos | ver. 2.0

65 posts
Thanks Meter: 189

Post Reply Email Thread
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please make sure you read and understand everything written in the post before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications and must be sure of what it does

This is a custom ROM for the Huami AmazFit sport watch 2 and the AmazFit Stratos based on Chinese firmware everest-2.0.7.5 development firmware.
The ROM is fully functional, but may contain bugs!

If you like my work you can buy me a beer here: https://www.paypal.me/NicolaSagliano

An Italian guide is available on my site: http://nicolasagliano.com/

New translations:

P.S. Not all translations are 100% complete!!
  • Italian
  • English
  • Brazilian
  • Czech(thanks to @zbani and @rbt07(rbarat))
  • German(Thanks to Klaus H. and others)
  • Spanish(thanks to @Alain and @saratoga)
  • Euskara
  • French (Thanks to ericmo and Cyril)
  • Hebrew(thanks to Uri and @1immortal)
  • Hungarian(Thanks to gidano)
  • Japanese
  • Dutch(thanks to Ronny Gyles)
  • Polish(thanks to @Kaudii)
  • Russian(thanks to @silver-alx)
  • Slovak(thanks to @jasterica and @rbt07(rbarat))
  • Turkish(Thanks to ygecesefa )

New features:
  • StratOS menu (Option -> StratOS)
  • Change language from the watch
  • Applist options
  • Volume Boost options
  • Vibration at unlock options
  • Switch Km/mi options
  • Change font options (small, standard, big, biggest)
  • QR code options (it can only be used for bind with android)
  • Widget options (You can hide or view individual widgets directly from the watch)
  • Local update (the ROM can be updated by copying the update.zip file)
  • Task manager
  • System Info
  • Experimental features

StratOS Update
  1. Download the zip file to your PC and unzip the content
  2. Copy the update.zip file into Stratos memory
  3. To start the update go to the StratOS menu, Update and press Local (swipe down -> settings -> StratOS -> Update -> Local)
  4. The installation takes about 8-10 minutes and you can see the progress directly from the watch, at the end of the app optimization

Installation on original ROM
  1. Make sure you have working adb and fastboot on your PC and have the bootloader unlocked on the watch, for the AmazFit Stratos you need to unlock the bootloader on the site: https://unlockamazfit.com/index.php
  2. Download the zip file to your PC and unzip the content
  3. Windows: double click the file “Install.bat”
    macOS: open console, go to the StratOS downloaded folder and type ./Install.sh
  4. If you haven't already connect the watch to the PC, do it now and press enter
  5. The tool will copy the necessary files to the clock and start the installation. We have to wait a little bit.
    ATTENTION you may have a OK and FAILED strings in console is perfectly normal!
  6. The installation takes about 8-10 minutes and you can see the progress directly from the watch, at the end of the app optimization the watch will start in Italian but you can change language in my custom menu.
    Code:
     Settings -> StratOS -> Lingua

Installation on Custom ROM
  1. Make sure you have working adb on your PC
  2. Download the zip file to your PC and unzip the content
  3. Windows: double click the file “UpdateCustomRom.bat”
    macOS: open console, go to the StratOS downloaded folder and type ./UpdateCustomRom.sh
  4. If you haven't already connect the watch to the PC, do it now and press enter
  5. The tool will copy the necessary files to the clock and start the installation. We have to wait a little bit.
  6. The installation takes about 8-10 minutes and you can see the progress directly from the watch, at the end of the app optimization the watch will start in Italian but you can change language in my custom menu.
    Code:
     Settings -> StratOS -> Lingua

Translation Project code:
The source code used to build the translated apps is available on the following GitLab repo:
https://gitlab.com/Cracklydisc/StratOS

If people want to contribute, log in, have a look around, download the files you want to translate, and send me the translated files, so I can include them.

Downloads:
StratOS 2.0 [2.0.15.0]: https://mega.nz/#!qdoxgApB!BD3zr7pQ0...T2Pm_Ttw0J2FdY

Old Version:
StratOS 1.0 [2.0.7.5]: https://mega.nz/#!XExChRDT!h8VpE9kYx...rAIhlunLk_Bl8A

Restore original ROM
If you want to restore the original ROM version: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sma...0-7-5-t3749698
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Cracklydisc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cracklydisc Ad-Free

7th February 2018, 09:58 PM |#2  
OP Member
Flag Parma

Donate to Me
More
Reserved post
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cracklydisc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cracklydisc Ad-Free
7th February 2018, 10:15 PM |#3  
Flag Ordizia Capital
Thanks Meter: 635

More
Grande Nicola ;-p
The Following User Says Thank You to Saratoga79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Saratoga79 Ad-Free
7th February 2018, 11:02 PM |#4  
Flag Craiova
Thanks Meter: 26

Donate to Me
More
Hello. How can i help with translations?
7th February 2018, 11:38 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
good job!
8th February 2018, 02:15 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Great job dude, working well on my watch. Still some messages (like the one saying that watch is locked) not translated but otherwise, everything working fine.
I'll start a french translation if you want (from english to french) and send it when it's finished.
Let me know if you're interested with it .
8th February 2018, 05:28 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is it possible to return to the factory firmware?
8th February 2018, 09:30 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Great job Nicola (@Cracklydisc), if something went wrong, is there any way to go back to stock Rom?

Regards,

---------- Post added at 10:30 ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 ----------

I just installed it and I confirm that everything went perfectly. I repeat, great work!
8th February 2018, 10:29 AM |#9  
OP Member
Flag Parma

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trepanator56

Great job Nicola (@Cracklydisc), if something went wrong, is there any way to go back to stock Rom?

Regards,

---------- Post added at 10:30 ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 ----------

I just installed it and I confirm that everything went perfectly. I repeat, great work!

Yes it's possibile, i have the complete backup of 2.0.7.5 chinese ROM, as soon as I have a moment, I upload the flash tool on XDA
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cracklydisc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cracklydisc Ad-Free
8th February 2018, 12:44 PM |#10  
OP Member
Flag Parma

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoog34

Great job dude, working well on my watch. Still some messages (like the one saying that watch is locked) not translated but otherwise, everything working fine.
I'll start a french translation if you want (from english to french) and send it when it's finished.
Let me know if you're interested with it .

Of course if you translate into French, I'll add the parts in the next update!
8th February 2018, 04:54 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
How to change the degrees from farenheit to celsius?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)