FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Stratos] Flash Chinese ROM 2.0.7.5

65 posts
Thanks Meter: 189

Post Reply Email Thread
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please make sure you read and understand everything written in the post before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications and must be sure of what it does

This is a original Chinese ROM 2.0.7.5 for the Huami AmazFit sport watch 2 and the AmazFit Stratos with all features and OTA enabled.

An Italian guide is available on my site: http://nicolasagliano.com/stratos-fl...inese-2-0-7-5/

Installation
  1. Make sure you have working adb and fastboot on your PC and have the bootloader unlocked on the watch, for the AmazFit Stratos you need to unlock the bootloader on the site: https://unlockamazfit.com/index.php
  2. Download the zip file to your PC and unzip the content
  3. Windows: double click the file “flash.bat”
  4. If you haven't already connect the watch to the PC, do it now and press enter
  5. As soon as you see a white triangle on the clock press enter again, from this moment the procedure starts and you shouldn't disconnect the watch, you just have to wait for the end of the flash!
  6. The installation takes about 8-10 minutes, during the whole procedure the watch stays with the white triangle screen, when it has finished the watch it will reboot itself and you will have installed version 2.0.7.5!

Downloads
Origina Chinese ROM 2.0.7.5: https://mega.nz/#!CdpyzJTT!HTD4PvjKt...yVrYzvjyvsX4yI
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cracklydisc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cracklydisc Ad-Free

15th February 2018, 11:52 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks Nicola for this.
Is the process valid also to flsh the new chinese ROM 2.0.8.0 ?
15th February 2018, 12:00 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Parma

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miken25

Thanks Nicola for this.
Is the process valid also to flsh the new chinese ROM 2.0.8.0 ?

yes, you can flash the 2.0.7.5 and after update to the last Chinese ROM
16th February 2018, 07:26 PM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracklydisc

yes, you can flash the 2.0.7.5 and after update to the last Chinese ROM

Hi Nicola,
Do you know if GPS recording interval of the amazfit sttratos is? )1 second, 5 second,..etc) It is possible to change via watch or app the GPS recording interval?
17th February 2018, 04:40 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Does not working for me. It will end with watch reboot and after this i have still StratOS 1.0 installed. Do you have a working solution to get back to original chinese condition.
18th February 2018, 12:12 AM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripp

Does not working for me. It will end with watch reboot and after this i have still StratOS 1.0 installed. Do you have a working solution to get back to original chinese condition.

I am having the same issue with this. I have re-flashed StratOS to see if that would make a difference, but it did not. I would like to know if there is a work-around.
18th February 2018, 09:41 AM |#7  
Flag Kocaeli
Thanks Meter: 3

Donate to Me
More
Does not working for me
19th February 2018, 05:50 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
@Cracklydisc There is an error in the flash.bat file.The line "adb shell ls /data/media/0/flash_rom.sh" should be "adb shell sh /data/media/0/flash_rom.sh"
19th February 2018, 08:53 PM |#9  
OP Member
Flag Parma

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grigoris_a

@Cracklydisc There is an error in the flash.bat file.The line "adb shell ls /data/media/0/flash_rom.sh" should be "adb shell sh /data/media/0/flash_rom.sh"

i have upload the fixed version! thanks so much!
The Following User Says Thank You to Cracklydisc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cracklydisc Ad-Free
19th February 2018, 09:31 PM |#10  

More
Thanks
19th February 2018, 11:30 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
thank you!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)