Stratos latest Rom 2.3.6.1

Search This thread

ajid1977

Feb 6, 2015
I notice there's a new rom for stratos which is 2.3.6.1. Have anyone upgrade to it? Care to share?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181101-110138_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20181101-110138_1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,023

fat100

Aug 11, 2018
I notice there's a new rom for stratos which is 2.3.6.1. Have anyone upgrade to it? Care to share?

Hello,
I noticed this message today.
But I didn't upgrade it because I am not in Brazil.
Waiting for next update to correct some bugs concerning Heart rate, floors climbed.....

chakatak

Mar 13, 2010
Since the update the steps count is not incrising. The countinus hr stoped but the solution was to set it off and on again.

Edit: restarted the watch and now the steps are incrising again. Lost a whole day of statistics.

Last edited:

minugalaxyace

Apr 12, 2012
Since the update the steps count is not incrising. The countinus hr stoped but the solution was to set it off and on again.

Edit: restarted the watch and now the steps are incrising again. Lost a whole day of statistics.

The continuous heart rate is still malfunctioning. It is not working continuously as it should. It measures, then stops, then starts again and so on. A bit annoying. I advise not to update to this version.
I also lost a half day of tracking because of this update.

pashapush

Oct 26, 2018
2.3.6.1 does not work!

Guys hello!

I have installed 2.3.6.1 yesterday and tried several different sport activites.
What can I say... I've got a strong desire to throw the watches into trash bin.

Three activities were tried: walking, running and treadmill. It appered to be that no one of them work! At all! Only timer were counting, but the other parameters were zeros: distance, calories, heart rate and so on. Even though for walking and running the gps was avaliable. Considering measuring heart rate, even the green leds on back side were dead for all the time.

Turning on backlight by raising arm did not work. But actually, having all the watches in not working condition, I paid not much attention to the backlight.

I thought, with new version 2.3.6.1, they introduced some new settings which have influence to the activities behavior. So I checked the settings menu, but did not discover any new options.

I ended up having no idea what to do with the watches. So any suggestion will be accepted with gratitude.

nidza

Sep 21, 2010
@pashapush,

Open the Amazfit app on the phone, wait for sync, then go to Unpair the watch. It will restore it to factory settings, open a barcode screen so you can add ti back again. Then it will restore last 7 days from the cloud back to watch. More-less in 3-5 minutes your watch will be same as before, just need to add a favorite watchface if it was from the third party.

Mentioned procedure always fixed any issues with my Stratos. Still a challenge for them firmware updates, but this simple step after each update should be applied if any issues occur.

rootfixxxer

Jul 24, 2007
I bought this watch one week ago.
I had the stock firmware for the english version (2.3.2.8), heart rate always on, during the night i didn't get any drops (even if the values aren't that accurate).
I updated the stock to the 2.3.5 by mistake, then i just updated to the latest one, this one.
Now my heart rate while sleeping it's full of gaps in chart, only half a dozen of values for hour... It's not usable.

Anyone has experienced this?
Any tip to solve this?
Can i revert back to the stock firmware without unlocking the bootloader?
What's the most stable usable version of the firmwares available 2.3.2.7/2.3.2.8/2.3.4.0/2.3.5.0/2.3.6.0/2.3.6.1?

Thanks

tiberiu20

Sep 28, 2018
I bought this watch one week ago.
I had the stock firmware for the english version (2.3.2.8), heart rate always on, during the night i didn't get any drops (even if the values aren't that accurate).
I updated the stock to the 2.3.5 by mistake, then i just updated to the latest one, this one.
Now my heart rate while sleeping it's full of gaps in chart, only half a dozen of values for hour... It's not usable.

Anyone has experienced this?
Any tip to solve this?
Can i revert back to the stock firmware without unlocking the bootloader?
What's the most stable usable version of the firmwares available 2.3.2.7/2.3.2.8/2.3.4.0/2.3.5.0/2.3.6.0/2.3.6.1?

Thanks

Restart the watch

rootfixxxer

Jul 24, 2007
After some testing, i came to the conclusion that the watch is ignoring low heart rates...

I have a very low heart rate, when sleeping it can go to 30, in the older version of the firmware i could see 31, 32 and so on.
After updating the watch, the lowest value that i saw it's 47, the same value that i have for each night of sleep after the update.
I tried to measure the heart rate after woke up, and it's says it can't be measured, done this several times. So I get up, and tried again and then i get the 47.... I sit down, tried again and nothing...

So it looks like that it ignores/can't measure lower values, and that explains the huge gaps that i have in my charts.

Anyone can confirm/test this?

lfom

After some testing, i came to the conclusion that the watch is ignoring low heart rates...

I have a very low heart rate, when sleeping it can go to 30, in the older version of the firmware i could see 31, 32 and so on.
After updating the watch, the lowest value that i saw it's 47, the same value that i have for each night of sleep after the update.
I tried to measure the heart rate after woke up, and it's says it can't be measured, done this several times. So I get up, and tried again and then i get the 47.... I sit down, tried again and nothing...

So it looks like that it ignores/can't measure lower values, and that explains the huge gaps that i have in my charts.

Anyone can confirm/test this?

Known issue. It has been reported to Amazfit: https://support.amazfit.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

bibicheu

Nov 14, 2018
I have also big battery drain !
I had nit that for other ROM update :/

How to fix that whithout lose all the data?

rootfixxxer

Jul 24, 2007
I have also big battery drain !
I had nit that for other ROM update :/
How to fix that whithout lose all the data?

The battery in my case it's normal, 24h equals to 17% of the battery....

The recommended procedure:
Sync with the app.
Unpair the watch.
Restart the watch.
Pair again.

Some people say to reinstall the app and then when syncing leave the data only in the phone.

Top Liked Posts