By Neuer_User, Senior Member on 29th January 2017, 07:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th February 2018, 08:34 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 169

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by supmee

@Reno_kun
Thanks so much for that, I found a guide to the program and I succesfully fixed my watch.
If it wasn't for you it would've taken a few more day (if I could've ever done it).
Also for anyone who can't do it I can help if you mention me

I can't update my pace. Triangle and error while updating.. I don't know how to use that Chinese program. Can you help me please? Or anybody help?
23rd February 2018, 09:11 PM |#102  
Flag Pakistan
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Solved. well somewhat
My Amzfit Pace BT pairing is not working so i tried various roms but it is still not pairing.
in desperation i erased Data and System in Fastboot with following commands
Fastboot erase system
Fastboot erase data
then my amazfit was stuck at Amazfit logo and never started.
Adb was accessible but adb shell was not accessible

i booted into Fastboot again with the Youtube video and Choose the 2 option
1. Fastboot
2. Force Erase ( i choose this by double click side button)
after this the watch went blank but appeared as a different device in device manager
so i installed Ingenic drivers for that device
selected files in ingenic cloner and flashed it after some hit and trial i was successful in flashing it

so for everyone who has a blank watch, you can use ingenic.
btw my BT is still not pairing but watch is alive again
26th February 2018, 01:11 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Help needed with bricked Amazfit Smart Watch 2
Hello,

I bricked my Amazfit Smart Watch 2 because I was in such a hurry that I overlooked the bootloader unlocking step before flashing the rom with English version . Now the watch boots up and ends up with the message "Unfortunately, launcher has stopped". Only the clockface is working and nothing else. adb shell reboot bootloader does not work. I managed to get it into fastboot mode only once using @kiralex1995's method but never again even after 100 tries. I used adb bugreport to get info about the watch but it says bootloader version is unknown. What can I do to save the watch? Please help! Thanks very much in advance.

Regards,
Handyman
27th February 2018, 08:47 AM |#104  
Flag Vicenza
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by irfan44

Solved. well somewhat
My Amzfit Pace BT pairing is not working so i tried various roms but it is still not pairing.
Fastboot erase system
Fastboot erase data

1. Fastboot
after this the watch went blank but appeared as a different device in device manager
selected files in ingenic cloner and flashed it after some hit and trial i was successful in flashing it

Please send the link to ingenic drivers. Thanks

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handymanuncle

Hello,

I bricked my Amazfit Smart Watch 2 because I was in such a hurry that I overlooked the bootloader unlocking step before flashing the rom with English version . Now the watch boots up and ends up with the message "Unfortunately, launcher has stopped". Only the clockface is working and nothing else. adb shell reboot bootloader does not work. I managed to get it into fastboot mode only once using @kiralex1995's method but never again even after 100 tries. I used adb bugreport to get info about the watch but it says bootloader version is unknown. What can I do to save the watch? Please help! Thanks very much in advance.

Regards,
Handyman

i use Amazfit Tool to go in fastboot mode and then i follow the guide to flash the firmware.
28th February 2018, 01:15 PM |#105  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nez0

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

i use Amazfit Tool to go in fastboot mode and then i follow the guide to flash the firmware.

Hi Vicenza,

Many thanks for your suggestion . I will try it soon. There is still hope!

Cheers,
Handyman
28th February 2018, 02:18 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:

Solved. well somewhat
Fastboot erase system
Fastboot erase data

1. Fastboot

What operating system did you use to run the Ingenic Cloner?
28th February 2018, 02:42 PM |#107  
Flag Pakistan

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arczi19

What operating system did you use to run the Ingenic Cloner?

I tried to disable driver signing and install drivers in windows 10 but it didn’t allow me.
So I used windows 7 64bit

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Quote:

I used the package from ftp website somebody posted a few pages back. I think it was ver 23. Drivers were included in it
28th February 2018, 02:42 PM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:

I tried to disable driver signing and install drivers in windows 10 but it didn’t allow me.
So I used windows 7 64bit

RIght I see. My current problem is that when I plug my watch in to my Windows 10 laptop, nothing new appears in the Device Manager. I've tried pressing the button on the watch, multiple USB ports on the laptop, but nothing really worked. Have you encountered anything like that?
28th February 2018, 04:17 PM |#109  
Flag Vicenza
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cell-net

@silver-alx , i need a help, how to enter in ForceErase mode? I get screen whit options 1 FastBoot 2 ForceErase, only don,t have any idea how to select option 2 ForceErase.

double fast click to select erase option.
1st March 2018, 04:38 AM |#110  
Flag Pakistan

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arczi19

RIght I see. My current problem is that when I plug my watch in to my Windows 10 laptop, nothing new appears in the Device Manager. I've tried pressing the button on the watch, multiple USB ports on the laptop, but nothing really worked. Have you encountered anything like that?

no i have not. but you can try erasing through fastboot. may be after that it appears again

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

Quote:

double fast click to select erase option.

force erase option is not always selectable by double click. atleast in my case it was not. i tried several times but it did nothing. i could select Fastboot by single click but double click did nothing. then i erased the DATA and SYSTEM through fastboot, only then i was able to select Force Erase option by double click.
Warning;; the watch will go blank after force erase and you have to use ingenic cloner to upload firmware.
3rd March 2018, 05:38 PM |#111  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eneskosar

Same here, I have followed the instructions and my amazfit went blank. There is no response from the device. Its battery was full when doing the recovery installation. Some help would be appreciated. I couldn't use my device even one second

Same happened to me. Nothing around the web, even in Chinese resources. Looks like it's junk now.
Please, find a way, guys. I believe in you! It's my first smartwatch experience and it went haywire.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)