TUTORIAL: Unlock your bootloader (WARNING: This will void your warranty!)

Search This thread

hall.cool

Feb 4, 2017
OnePlus 7T Pro
Hi guy, do I need a telegram account to connect ?
Because I can't send a message on the bot page !!!
i have no idea how you access telegram without account. I used telegram on PC which already have account. So i'm not quite sure on your question if it's need or not but I think it should need account to communicate. You can try to use account and log in and see again. If cannot mean you did something wrong.

spacekiller1987

Jan 31, 2013
I am facing the same issue as above. As soon as I switch my stratos watch to Fastboot, connection gets lost and the command line states <waiting for device>

Tried multiple ADB drivers, AIO tool etc. and nothing works.

Official ROM v2.3.13.0

Any advice is welcome!

EDIT: I have found solution!

The reason of watches not reacting in fastboot mode is the drivers do not install correctly for the device.
Why this happened I have no idea. I did not find solution in any threads, so here you go:
  1. To solve this issue, open your device manager, at the top there will be Android device and the highlighted device will be showing sign with exclamation mark.
  2. Right click on the device and select properities
  3. Select Driver
  4. Click on Update the driver
  5. In the menu select "find the driver in my computer"
  6. Click "choose the driver from drivers available in my pc"
  7. Browse to android and select the driver that is designated as fastboot (I used the one with higher version)
  8. Confirm the warning message from Windows
  9. Voilá! It works
1611702698803.png

Last edited:

QueeNa01

Mar 30, 2017
Hello everyone, thanks in advance for the guides you have made. I ask if you know why the telegram account was deleted to unlock the bootloader? Now I can't find any available method, since the page is also down.
I would appreciate if anyone knows of any other method to unlock bootloader

Junior Blues

Jul 10, 2009
Presidente Prudente
Look my Verge in the serial number... Anyone can help me?

C:\adb\platform-tools>fastboot getvar all
< waiting for any device >
(bootloader) version-bootloader: U-Boot 2013.07-g49e101a
(bootloader) version-baseband: N/A
(bootloader) version-hardware: V1.1 20130322
(bootloader) version-cdma: N/A
(bootloader) variant: watch
(bootloader) serialno: ï~↔K☻∟Ó☻g↔<♥♥
(bootloader) product: watch
(bootloader) secure: yes
(bootloader) unlocked: no
(bootloader) uart-on: NO
(bootloader) partition-size:bootloader: 0x0000
(bootloader) partition-type:bootloader: emmc
(bootloader) partition-size:recovery: 0x1000
(bootloader) partition-type:recovery: emmc
(bootloader) partition-size:boot: 0x2000
(bootloader) partition-type:boot: emmc
(bootloader) partition-size:system: 0x3000
(bootloader) partition-type:system: ext4
(bootloader) partition-size:cache: 0x4000
(bootloader) partition-type:cache: ext4
(bootloader) partition-size:userdata: 0x5000
(bootloader) partition-type:userdata: ext4
(bootloader) max-download-size: 0x4000000
all:
Finished. Total time: 0.159s

I can't do anything...

C:\adb\platform-tools>adb shell
- exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) -
using port=5555

C:\adb\platform-tools>adb shell
adb server version (40) doesn't match this client (41); killing...
* daemon started successfully
- exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) -
using port=5555

1654268115312.png

thedanh

Jul 19, 2017
Sorry to bother....Help me. I want to unlock bootloader Hanmac bon 7 to root and dump recovery, oem enable in development, Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 MSM8952,android 6.0.1. I tried power shel and cmd but fastboot alway show unknown command....
293687802_916861505936683_2394443398539138713_n.jpg

ramadhans

Dec 4, 2022
hello friends,,
please help to solve the problem on my amazfit pace, this problem occurs because I run out of battery on my device..
thanks

Attachments

• 20221205_002956.jpg
    20221205_002956.jpg
    872.7 KB · Views: 4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear all

Huami has started locking their bootloaders (see the other thread) and, so far, has not offered any official way of unlocking the bootloaders to allow custom ROM flashing.

Due to the great work of our distinguished XDA developer Olivier (@kasakdor) :good: we have reverse engineered the unlock mechanism of the bootloader and can now offer to send you unlock codes for opening your bootloader again and flashing other software.

Please read and understand the following terms and conditions:
    • You unlock your bootloader on your own risk. Nobody else takes any responsibility on your actions and any possible consequences.
    • We are therefore NOT responsible for any bricked devices, invalid warranty claims, heart attacks or world wars.
    • Huami / Xiaomi will consider your warranty void. Do not contact Huami / Xiaomi or your dealer if anything goes wrong after you have unlocked your watch. Only YOU are responsible for the outcome of any modification you do.
    • This service is for personal usage only. Any identified commercial activities will be blocked.
    • A maximum of three unlock codes can be requested by each individual.
    • This service is provided free of charge. You accept that you cannot claim any charges towards us, if you are unhappy with the service or if the service does not work for you.
    If ever Huami offers an official unlock service, we will stop our service. The goal is not to be in competition with Huami here, but only to provide something as long as they are not able to.

INSTRUCTIONS
    You need to have fastboot installed and working correctly on your PC. You need to enter fastboot mode and get some information from your watch. Then go to the website https://unlockamazfit.com and enter your information. We will check your data and send you the unlock code. This can take 1-2 days typically.

We need to do the manual checking as we do NOT want to support any abuse (e.g. pirate companies reflashing watches).

If you have questions or feedback, please feel free to post here. Please also report briefly back, if the unlocking was successful.

Enjoy custom ROMs! :cowboy:
    Before continue, please read the following:
    • [*] The approval process is manual, and it might take more than stated, have patience. If no unlock received within a week, contact by PM.
      [*] Please keep track of the email used for the request, check in your trash and in your spam folder!
      [*] DO NOT HAMMER THE SERVICE - if a request is made more than 3 times, it goes into a more detailed inspection and it takes more time for you to approve. No need in requesting 7 times.
      [*] In case of an error during the filling of the form, stop and contact by PM - more retries will lock your SN/email.
      [*] Once you've UNLOCKED YOUR SERIAL NUMBER - there is no need in unlocking it again after an update. if the watch gets locked, use the same unlock key.
      [*] If additional help needed, do not hesitate in contacting in ENGLISH with all relevant information only: name, SN, email used.
      [*] 2nd hand watches - unlock will be provided according to the original owner of the unit, make sure to have the details of the person you bought the watch from.

A detailed How to - please read before attempting, and then perform the steps.
    This process is not intended for the week of heart, so embrace yourself, winter is coming, and its going to unlock your bootloader! (excited kitten noises)
    prerequisites:
    1. ADB/fastboot knowledge, we're assuming that you do know how to enter your watch into fastboot, and how to obtain all the relevant information needed for a successful unlock.
    2. Installed and functional Google ADB drivers - can be obtained from here - https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2588979 , do not forget to install them as Administrator.
    3. Additional microUSB cable - as seen, sometimes the original cable provided by Huami is not co-operative, so prepare another one.
    4. Make sure that your watch has at least 60% of juice.

use this tool - https://toolaio.tk/
    is has instant unlock built in.

Now ... for the fun part.
    1. Reboot your watch into fastboot mode by
    Code:
    adb shell reboot bootloader
    Make sure that you can see your watch in the Device Manager and it has its drivers installed!
    2. while your watch is in the fastboot mode, type
    Code:
    fastboot getvar all
    this will provide you with the following information
    Code:
    c:\adb>fastboot getvar all
    < waiting for device >
    (bootloader) version-bootloader: [B][COLOR="red"]U-Boot 2013.07-00096-gf3b140c[/COLOR][/B]
    (bootloader) version-baseband: N/A
    (bootloader) version-hardware: V1.1 20130322
    (bootloader) version-cdma: N/A
    (bootloader) variant: watch
    (bootloader) serialno: [B][COLOR="Red"]0123456789abcdef[/COLOR][/B]
    (bootloader) product: watch
    (bootloader) secure: no
    (bootloader) unlocked: no
    (bootloader) uart-on: NO
    (bootloader) partition-size:bootloader: 0x0000
    (bootloader) partition-type:bootloader: emmc
    (bootloader) partition-size:recovery: 0x1000
    (bootloader) partition-type:recovery: emmc
    (bootloader) partition-size:boot: 0x2000
    (bootloader) partition-type:boot: emmc
    (bootloader) partition-size:system: 0x3000
    (bootloader) partition-type:system: ext4
    (bootloader) partition-size:cache: 0x4000
    (bootloader) partition-type:cache: ext4
    (bootloader) partition-size:userdata: 0x5000
    (bootloader) partition-type:userdata: ext4
    (bootloader) max-download-size: 0x4000000
    all:
    finished. total time: 0.280s
    Besides the marked in bold, you will need the watch OS version, can be obtained from the settings in the watch -> tick the cog and go to the about section.
    It is advised to double check the serial number provided by the fastboot with the one imprinted on the back of the watch, to make sure that its the correct one.
    US/Global watches - 1612/1619/1811- the serial must be provided in a continuous format: 12345123456789
    CN watches
    - 1602/1609/1801 - the serial must be provided in a divided with a / format: 12345/12345678
    Thanks for all the positive feedback. So far, we have sent out 238 unlock codes.

Next thing will be for me to concentrate on the next PACEfied release.
    I publicly thank the creator of this fantastic tool for his work. However, I would like to ask some information about this unlock that is relevant.

1. What are the items that are controlled by the watch to accept the unlock code? Serial +?
    2. What is the validity of the unlock code? Time ? Change to what elements?

It would be great if the creator made public the unlocking argority as it would help the community.
    Honestly, I do not agree. Making the algo public will just allow massive abuse by those many Chinese companies that rebrand Chinese watches as English watches. That is probably the most important reason why Huami locked the bootloader. That is also why we invested so much time to ensure that no abuse is done via our webpage.

When the algo is made public, I fear that Huami would need to react immediately by changing it. (Otherwise, I would not have spent the time to work on the website, but just had made the algo public myself...)
    Got my unlock code quickly and seems work...
    i go Unlocked : yes message...

Fastboot work but adb won't work then i can't flash any rom...
    Already have google drivers (a standard when u try to play with ur phone/watch)

Anyway, until i found a solution i made a tool with all basics to help a bit !

Q1sKLud.png

Cheers