Originally Posted by 1immortal
Before continue, please read the following:
- The approval process is manual, and it might take more than stated, have patience. If no unlock received within a week, contact by PM.
- Please keep track of the email used for the request, check in your trash and in your spam folder!
- DO NOT HAMMER THE SERVICE - if a request is made more than 3 times, it goes into a more detailed inspection and it takes more time for you to approve. No need in requesting 7 times.
- In case of an error during the filling of the form, stop and contact by PM - more retries will lock your SN/email.
- Once you've UNLOCKED YOUR SERIAL NUMBER - there is no need in unlocking it again after an update. if the watch gets locked, use the same unlock key.
- If additional help needed, do not hesitate in contacting in ENGLISH with all relevant information only: name, SN, email used.
- 2nd hand watches - unlock will be provided according to the original owner of the unit, make sure to have the details of the person you bought the watch from.
A detailed How to - please read before attempting, and then perform the steps.
This process is not intended for the week of heart, so embrace yourself, winter is coming, and its going to unlock your bootloader! (excited kitten noises)
1. ADB/fastboot knowledge, we're assuming that you do know how to enter your watch into fastboot, and how to obtain all the relevant information needed for a successful unlock.
2. Installed and functional Google ADB drivers - can be obtained from here - https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2588979
, do not forget to install them as Administrator
3. Additional microUSB cable - as seen, sometimes the original cable provided by Huami is not co-operative, so prepare another one.
4. Make sure that your watch has at least 60% of juice.
Now ... for the fun part.
1. Reboot your watch into fastboot
adb shell reboot bootloader
Make sure that you can see your watch in the Device Manager and it has its drivers installed!
2. while your watch is in the fastboot mode, type
fastboot getvar all
this will provide you with the following information
c:\adb>fastboot getvar all
< waiting for device >
(bootloader) version-bootloader: U-Boot 2013.07-00096-gf3b140c
(bootloader) version-baseband: N/A
(bootloader) version-hardware: V1.1 20130322
(bootloader) version-cdma: N/A
(bootloader) variant: watch
(bootloader) serialno: 0123456789abcdef
(bootloader) product: watch
(bootloader) secure: no
(bootloader) unlocked: no
(bootloader) uart-on: NO
(bootloader) partition-size:bootloader: 0x0000
(bootloader) partition-type:bootloader: emmc
(bootloader) partition-size:recovery: 0x1000
(bootloader) partition-type:recovery: emmc
(bootloader) partition-size:boot: 0x2000
(bootloader) partition-type:boot: emmc
(bootloader) partition-size:system: 0x3000
(bootloader) partition-type:system: ext4
(bootloader) partition-size:cache: 0x4000
(bootloader) partition-type:cache: ext4
(bootloader) partition-size:userdata: 0x5000
(bootloader) partition-type:userdata: ext4
(bootloader) max-download-size: 0x4000000
finished. total time: 0.280s
Besides the marked in bold
, you will need the watch OS version, can be obtained from the settings in the watch -> tick the cog and go to the about section.
It is advised to double check the serial number provided by the fastboot with the one imprinted on the back of the watch, to make sure that its the correct one.
- the serial must be provided in a continuous format: 12345123456789
- the serial must be provided in a divided with a / format: 12345/12345678
The correct and full flow of unlock:
All the additional information and steps will be provided as you proceed with the unlocking process over here - https://unlockamazfit.com/