FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

WFZMaker

51 posts
Thanks Meter: 85

By VIzzAR, Member on 29th March 2019, 05:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello . I present to you my program to create a watchfaces (.wfz). You can create watchfaces for Stratos, Pace and Verge.
- program only for windows ver. 7 and above,
- limit on the number of widgets in the project: 12,
- in the folder with the installed program there is a folder "Watch faces" which contains 3 unique watch faces,
- no hot keys,
- real-time changes,
- LoFi mode in real time,
- intuitive interface (i hope).

Your feedback will help make my program better

------HELP------
- in the tab "Watchface information", field "Title" - this is how the watch face will be called in your watch, archive name can be any,
- all changes in the tab "Watchface information" automatically saved every 5 seconds, or by pressing the enter key.
How to add configuration?
- press the button "+".
How to delete configuration?
- left-click on the configuration.

What's new

Ver. 1.0.1 Beta:

- fixed incorrect recording of color when saving, when figures are created through the program,
- correction of the name of executable files.

Ver. 1.1.0 Beta:
- fixed bug with loading widgets, the error was in the model number for the widget date,
- limiting the number of widgets increased to 8.

Ver. 1.2.0 Beta: 03/04/2019
- fixed bugs,
- changed widget selection window,
- now you can open wfz by Verge, but you will need to edit the coordinates manually,
- increased program stability,
- now when installing a shortcut is automatically added to the desktop,
- easter eggs added.

Ver. 1.3.0 Beta: 08/04/2019
- fixed bugs,
- the application has received administrator rights,
- slightly modified the widget selection window,
- slightly modified the watchface information window,
- added color selector,
- I had to turn off the quantization of the image while maintaining the lofi in the background, because it was not shown on the watch. Now a simple conversion to 8 colors. I will understand why this happens,
- statusbar widget is no longer forcibly written,
- completely reworked module working with numbers. Now you can upload the numbers individually and export them. And now you can do so. I don't know why, but now you can

Ver. 1.4.0 Beta: 11/04/2019
- fixed bugs,
- fixed bug with converting using quantization,
- added function to invert transparency of numbers. It works only if the numbers were created through the program,

- update check has been added.

Ver. 1.3.0 Beta: 08/04/2019
- fixed bugs,
- the application has received administrator rights,
- slightly modified the widget selection window,
- slightly modified the watchface information window,
- added color selector,
- I had to turn off the quantization of the image while maintaining the lofi in the background, because it was not shown on the watch. Now a simple conversion to 8 colors. I will understand why this happens,
- statusbar widget is no longer forcibly written,
- completely reworked module working with numbers. Now you can upload the numbers individually and export them. And now you can do so. I don't know why, but now you can

Ver. 1.5.0 Beta: 24/04/2019
- fixed widget "mileage" type bugs,
- slightly changed interface,
- added automatic selection of the widget when you hover the cursor,
- added application settings,

- now two types of font trimming are available,
standart:

advanced:

- the device selection window hints at a quick support for Verge,

- fixed bug with creating preview,

- now you can upload your watchfaces on your watch from the app (if watches connected),

- added new standart watchface.

Ver. 1.5.1 Beta: 24/04/2019
- fixed bug with a black background in power save mode,
- fixed not working download on the device.

Ver. 1.5.2: 08/05/2019
- found and fixed the cause of the application not starting,
- now loading to watch from application does not work, there is some problem with the library.

Ver. 1.6.0: 18/05/2019
- added time selector,

- added fonts preview,

- added Verge! (Beta) Now all the same as for Stratos.

- added automatic conversion of watchfaces from Verge to Stratos/Pace and from Stratos/Pace to Verge. The program determines whether the model belongs to the size of the background,
- several improvements have been added, I don’t remember which ones).

Ver. 1.6.1: 20/05/2019
- fixed widget bug,
- added file association,
- if you have version 1.6.0, the update check may not work This version fixes update check bug.

Ver. 1.6.2: 21/05/2019
- fixed bug with a second hand on the preview.

Ver. 1.6.3: 26/05/2019
- fixed some bugs.

Ver. 1.6.4: 30/05/2019
- fixed some small bugs.
- fixed a bug when loading numbers that are created using the program,
- fixed bug when saving to lofi (wrong color pallet),
- added 26w support in Verge.

Ver. 2.0.0: 30/06/2019
- fixed some bugs,
- updated design,
- rewrited wfz creation module,
- background configuration added

- timehands configuration added

- 2 standard dials added

Ver. 2.0.1: 30/06/2019
- fixed some bugs in wfz creation module

------Download------
Attention! Before installing, remove the previous version of the program.
Ver. 1.6.0
Ver. 1.6.1
Ver. 1.6.2
Ver. 1.6.3
Ver. 1.6.4
Ver. 2.0.0
Ver. 2.0.1

Thanks for donates: BravoCharlie, avraham, wearyour.tech, Ermenegildo Crippa, noname yandex.money
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to VIzzAR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VIzzAR Ad-Free

30th March 2019, 09:18 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Great job!
The Following User Says Thank You to ljuba_dude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ljuba_dude Ad-Free
31st March 2019, 11:58 AM |#3  
Flag Loehnberg
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Good Job mate. If I try to open a wfz there does nothing happen. So you can't edit your previous created wfz.
The limitation to 5 widgets is a little too low.
31st March 2019, 03:09 PM |#4  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylow

Good Job mate. If I try to open a wfz there does nothing happen. So you can't edit your previous created wfz.
The limitation to 5 widgets is a little too low.

Thanks Please tell me more about it. You can't open any at all? Can you open wfz in the application folder? 5 widget limit for beta only.
31st March 2019, 06:19 PM |#5  
Flag Loehnberg

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIzzAR

Thanks Please tell me more about it. You can't open any at all? Can you open wfz in the application folder? 5 widget limit for beta only.

Easy as pie. I had to start WFZMaker as administrator. Only then the program can open existing watchfaces. By the way. If you try to open an existing waz with more than 5 widgets, WFZMaker crashes.
But since jet the best program to create wfz. Keep going.
Another tiny bug is. If I save a createsd watchface with heartrate and open it again, the heartrate is gone and statusbar is diplayed instead.
I think your prog puts everytime when you export a new watchface, the statusbar in the wfz.
Another little thing. There is no low res background.
The Following User Says Thank You to skylow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skylow Ad-Free
1st April 2019, 05:56 AM |#6  

More
Hello thanks for this program. Is there anyway you could add 12 hour clock options for time and Fahrenheit temperature for us Americans LOL.
1st April 2019, 04:58 PM |#7  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylow

Easy as pie. I had to start WFZMaker as administrator. Only then the program can open existing watchfaces. By the way. If you try to open an existing waz with more than 5 widgets, WFZMaker crashes.
But since jet the best program to create wfz. Keep going.
Another tiny bug is. If I save a createsd watchface with heartrate and open it again, the heartrate is gone and statusbar is diplayed instead.
I think your prog puts everytime when you export a new watchface, the statusbar in the wfz.
Another little thing. There is no low res background.

The application crashed due to an error when loading the date widget, since somewhere the model has a value of 12, and somewhere 0. This bug is now fixed.
I have a statusbar in the program as a widget, and the very first one is written to the file, it is always recorded as well, so it could replace another widget. Now I have increased the number of widgets to 8.
You can by more about "There is no low res background"?
The Following User Says Thank You to VIzzAR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VIzzAR Ad-Free
1st April 2019, 05:01 PM |#8  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakzie

Hello thanks for this program. Is there anyway you could add 12 hour clock options for time and Fahrenheit temperature for us Americans LOL.

I will add this to the program in the near future, but first there will be a few major updates
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VIzzAR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VIzzAR Ad-Free
2nd April 2019, 12:02 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, thanks for the app, I closed the app when I select some Fonts.
2nd April 2019, 08:05 AM |#10  
Flag Loehnberg

More
Much better now. Widgets are working perfect.
Programm should executed as admin.
In my case the low fi background is not displayed. Don't know why. Maybe it depends on the naming of the files.
Heureka. Found the problem with th lo fi background. Te 8c picture is in any way not in the right format, maybe colours, converted.
Maybe this will help you.
2nd April 2019, 04:32 PM |#11  
OP Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antotamara

Hi, thanks for the app, I closed the app when I select some Fonts.

The application crashes when you select some fonts, but most work? If so, write the font names for which the application crashes.
The Following User Says Thank You to VIzzAR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VIzzAR Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)