FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

WINDOWS 7 & 10 PC's don't detect my amazfit pace

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By onisimos, Junior Member on 22nd August 2017, 09:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I own an amazfit pace smartwatch,bought 2 weeks ago.When i connect it with my PC and laptop(windows 10 & 7) via usb cable they don't recognize it as hard disk in order to see watch folders and import some music following the correct instructions.I hear the characteristc sound when i connect usb.When i browse to device manager i notice that in windows 10 there is no problem with drivers but in windows 7 there are drivers missing.I try to use the download online function but with no result.I feel that is a very simple problem but i am very frustrated because i can't find any solution.Also i am really impressed that it isn't reported such a problem in your great forum,or i didn't notice it browsing the threads.Thank you in advance for your help!!!

22nd August 2017, 10:39 PM |#2  
Flag Ljubljana
Thanks Meter: 63

Donate to Me
More
Did you tried with restarting watch? Or maybe hard reset of watch? Try also another USB cable.
The Following User Says Thank You to droidhd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift droidhd Ad-Free
23rd August 2017, 03:04 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
have same problem, try every pc, new and old windows .. one of the solution i clean the contact point behind the watch, is blocked with our dead skin
The Following User Says Thank You to nizzamms For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nizzamms Ad-Free
23rd August 2017, 04:31 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I face the same problem, I uninstall the driver from the device manager and re-plug again, now it can detect now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tong053 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tong053 Ad-Free
23rd August 2017, 08:37 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag larisa
Thanks Meter: 1

More
i used new usb cable--> problem remains
i restarted watch-->problem remains
i cleaned the contact point-->problem remains
i uninstalled the driver(windows 10) and reinstalled it-->problem remains
i uninstalled the driver(windows 7) and reinstalled it-->PROBLEM SOLVED

But my main PC runs windows 10.There must be a simple solution...

the last solution so far is the hard reset.I will inform you when i try it..
The Following User Says Thank You to onisimos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift onisimos Ad-Free
30th October 2017, 09:42 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I solved my problem. When you connect amazfit it will appear in devices and printers. When you right click it and open properties (somewhere there) you can change the driver from google nexus adb interface to USB composite device. Then It will appear as disk in my computer.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sl1122 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sl1122 Ad-Free
30th October 2017, 11:41 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onisimos

Mine working on Windows 10, detected as MTP device. I do have ADB universal drivers installed but it also works on my Win 8 laptop with no additional drivers installed.
31st October 2017, 02:03 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm suffering the same problem after many changes of rom and music uploading in the last months. Now the watch is not recognized (unknown device error 43) under 3 w10 PCs, different cables and usb ports. Cleaned contatcs and charging properly but no way to connect with the PC. Desperated...
Any help or piece of advice are welcome
6th November 2017, 01:44 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onisimos

Could you please share the driver link by any chance? .....I couldn't find one ...as I saw from internet I need something like MTP driver...tho all the things are done manually .. so complicated..im using win10 64bit as well, a surface pro4 and my amazfit rom is 1.3.4f thank you!
6th November 2017, 09:09 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 143

More
Windows 10 comes with the MTP driver, so that is not the problem.

I have seen it numerous times that the watch charges but it doesn't get a pc connection.
It is always connected to a bad contact on the back.
Either you have to clean the contacts better or your dock is not working reliable.
A co worker of mine had that and he tried my dock and it worked, so he ordered a cheap one ( not that "bridge" thing ) from ali.
Working since then.
4th December 2017, 02:02 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Problem solved
I had same issue but manage to resolve. Go to device manager - USB controllers - right click on the device not found - Update driver s/w - Browse my computer for driver s/w - Let me pick from a list - Untick "show compatible hardware" - Choose Manufacture: standard USB host Controller & Model: USB Composite Device - click next.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kash Malaysia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kash Malaysia Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)