[SIZE=+3]This thread has been created
for
Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]Specific to Fitbit Ionic[/SIZE]

ionic-blue-gray-silver-gray-tpu-regular-1-65c236680d692d2b8c8b2d9103082162.png

Click link here: https://www.fitbit.com/shop/ionic

Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help

It is always best to thank the manufacturer, in lieu of simply posting "Thank you".

Please keep discussion focused, on the topic described in the OP

Last edited:
Reactions: sd_shadow

gn0s1s

Oct 7, 2007
Vancouver
Streaming music over bluetooth, does the Ionic support APT-X codec? If not what is the best format for music supported for streaming, would it be AAC? Currently I use my Jlabs epic 2's with my ionic and they seem to work, but wondering if I could garner any improvements moving from mp3 to aac?

kuzibri

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2008
Hmm popular device...

It's IMHO logical that the Ionic is a popular device. Fitbit devices have always been the best fitness trackers and now, after buying Pebble, it produced also it's first smartwatch. And for a first attempt to create a Fitbit smartwach, it succeeded very well. Although all smartwatch feaures are relatively limited on the Ionic, those who are implicated work very well, like the notifications from your smartphone, the weather app (unless Accuweather does not function well), etc. I'm convinced that the succersor of the Ionic will even be much better and we will get the best of both worlds.

kindest regards, kuzibri

Reactions: Harboe

braveluke

Mar 21, 2017
Is Ionic waterproof? what's it's ATM rate?

I live in tropical weather type and it's always wet here. I'm a runner and I need new smartwatch now.

braveluke

Mar 21, 2017
Mine seems to use around 50% every 2 to 3 days, depending on how many times I work out. Impressed with the battery life.
Wow, great. My IwonFitPro with less functions and monochrome screen is only the same. Pretty impressive.

It's waterproof to 50 meters. Have taken a shower with mine multiple times and it's still fine as expected.

Yeah! But I wonder If I wear it and swim for about 2 miles on our training lake. ...

Good article for fitness tracker for swimmers

good blog for do doi, ao doi, do cap, ao cap term blog ve do doi

Good blog post ao doi too ao doi

https://firstdate.vn

Last edited:

Fridiero

Feb 14, 2012
Moscow
Hi all!
Cannot add wallet icon into Fitbit app. Ionic added, but not app. Los 14 nigel. Root. Magisk hide activated to hide root to Fitbit app. Changing location is not fixing problem. Can anyone help me?

Hi my dear friend,

I charge my Ionic once in 5 to 6 days, so the 4+ is correct,

kindest regards, kuzibri

Hello, kuzibri. Can you help me please?

Last edited:

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
Hi all!
Cannot add wallet icon into Fitbit app. Ionic added, but not app. Los 14 nigel. Root. Magisk hide activated to hide root to Fitbit app. Changing location is not fixing problem. Can anyone help me?

Hello, kuzibri. Can you help me please?

Hi, AFAIK Wallet is installed on the Ionic by default,

kindest regards, kuzibri

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
Yes, you're right. But there is no wallet in app.View attachment 4417690

When you press the wallet icon on your Ionic, it says to push and hold the left button to pay. Doing that, it then says to add your cardnumber in the wallet app on your mobile device. Tried that, alas no luck. See this topic in the Fitbit Community: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Ionic/Fitbit-Wallet/m-p/2222812#M4283. If this link does not work, go to Fitbit's Home page, register and after that log in. After having done that you will see a tab called Community. Press that and go to the Help section, choose Ionic and type in the search box: "Fitbit Wallet". Good luck,

kindest regards, kuzibri

jeffspace2002

Apr 2, 2018
ionic wallet

The wallet feature is in the newest update.. Sync your device from your phone and wallet should be added. I was reading on another forum someone had the same problem, syncing using the newest update solved the problem.

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
If you want a real Smartwatch

Hi all,

despite the introduction of the Fitbit Versa (no GPS) and the Apple watch series 4, IMHO the Fitbit Ionic is still the best and most powerfull smartwatch available at this very moment. Why:
1. It's compatible with Android and iOS
2. The battery still is the best around. Apple watch is approximately 1 to 2 days (when you have luck), while the Ionic lasts at least 6 to 7 days, whilst continously wearing.
3. It's very fast, the screen is very bright and there are a lot of third party apps to install.

Kindest regards, kuzibri

Last edited:

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
Yes, you're right. But there is no wallet in app.View attachment 4417690

From what I see in your added picture, there is indeed no wallet. A way to solve that is (from within the Fitbit app on your Smartphone):
1. Press apps
2. After that you will get a screen with Fitbit apps on the left side and third party apps on the right side.
3. Scroll within the Fitbit apps and look for Wallet. If present in the list, push the settings button on the right side of the screen.
4. When you get the notification that it's already installed, press the remove button.
5. Reinstall it again and it should appear on the screen you added to your post.

Mind you: As for now, Wallet is only functioning within the USA and some UK banks.

kindest regards, kuzibri

Reactions: sd_shadow

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm interested in how many days between charges, people are getting.
    The specs say 4+ days...

Sent from my sailfish using XDA Labs

Hi my dear friend,

I charge my Ionic once in 5 to 6 days, so the 4+ is correct,

kindest regards, kuzibri
    [SIZE=+3]This thread has been created
    for
    Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+2]Specific to Fitbit Ionic[/SIZE]

ionic-blue-gray-silver-gray-tpu-regular-1-65c236680d692d2b8c8b2d9103082162.png

Click link here: https://www.fitbit.com/shop/ionic

Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help

It is always best to thank the manufacturer, in lieu of simply posting "Thank you".

Please keep discussion focused, on the topic described in the OP
    Hmm popular device...
    Hmm popular device...

It's IMHO logical that the Ionic is a popular device. Fitbit devices have always been the best fitness trackers and now, after buying Pebble, it produced also it's first smartwatch. And for a first attempt to create a Fitbit smartwach, it succeeded very well. Although all smartwatch feaures are relatively limited on the Ionic, those who are implicated work very well, like the notifications from your smartphone, the weather app (unless Accuweather does not function well), etc. I'm convinced that the succersor of the Ionic will even be much better and we will get the best of both worlds.

kindest regards, kuzibri
    Mine seems to use around 50% every 2 to 3 days, depending on how many times I work out. Impressed with the battery life.