FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Stock Boot, Recovery and System for G Watch R

2,260 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,565
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Here're the re-mkbootimg-ed stock boot and recovery images for the G Watch R:

5.1.1 (LCA44B):
Boot: intersectRaven.net Mirror
*SHA1: EADBE4C0184BCAC2FB6CF9424246003C8580D5BC
Recovery: intersectRaven.net Mirror
*SHA1: D959C4DD6B9490DB782F382DBA8B345E5747CA24
System: intersectRaven.net Mirror
*SHA1: E02DFD6CEA2F1BA2093696A72AAF5CFDE78D3F69

5.1.1 (LDZ22D):
Boot: intersectRaven.net Mirror
*SHA1: 4AE74AE8E4DFB1F4CC006BCE97FAA14013157662
Recovery: intersectRaven.net Mirror
*SHA1: 784797A758D5468A37D2229AD545C3EB35ACB0FE
System: intersectRaven.net Mirror
*SHA1: 58006482E76D14B2EC7A864D6CDDC2E76C516884

5.0.2:
Boot: intersectRaven.net Mirror
*SHA1: 0E6BB823F9913C88FB745227D5D70995AFBB4E99
Recovery: intersectRaven.net Mirror
*SHA1: 72A970ADCE1144B6369E648526F466D46F4B6507
System: intersectRaven.net Mirror
*SHA1: 7EAF3EA4482D1B4E448FF3CE0134087A90328D7A

5.0.1:
Boot: intersectRaven.net Mirror
*SHA1: 2E4282D828068C0DB56414684B8D13FE744E286A
Recovery: intersectRaven.net Mirror
*SHA1: 9B452AB4C66C0B88322373238703C14BF33C29F8
System: intersectRaven.net Mirror
*SHA1: 4F4CFDD8E7D9C5046B5F4D32D33DD63AB42943F3

4.4W.2:
Boot: intersectRaven.net Mirror
*SHA1: 33D6C1772127E34A0C4B4783545C37B1D939D08C
Recovery: intersectRaven.net Mirror
*SHA1: 2817FB96BA52615CFE6ABE33FE71D5E910DCFEAF

Disclaimer: Flash at your own risk as usual.
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to intersectRaven For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift intersectRaven Ad-Free
 
 
29th November 2014, 03:42 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,565
 
Donate to Me
More
Notes/FAQ:

1.) I re-mkbootimg-ed them since I'll be uploading 2 x 20+MB files if I didn't. Still has the same SHA1 checksums as the ones being checked by stock ROM so it's safe to flash.
2.) If you're confused on how to download click on the box marked in this pic.
3.) The commands for flashing are as follows:
Boot: fastboot flash boot boot.img
Recovery: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
System: fastboot flash system system.img
*replace boot.img, recovery.img and system.img with their respective filenames
**how to obtain the fastboot executables and drivers are explained in a separate thread
4.) The system.img provided above are stock and NOT ROOTED. If you want to go completely stock, just flash ALL the 5.0.1 images above.
*only for 5.0.1 since I didn't make a system image for 4.4W.2 or below
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to intersectRaven For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift intersectRaven Ad-Free
11th December 2014, 04:02 PM |#3  
Kickoff's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 3,596
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by intersectRaven

Notes/FAQ:

1.) I re-mkbootimg-ed them since I'll be uploading 2 x 20+MB files if I didn't. Still has the same SHA1 checksums as the ones being checked by stock ROM so it's safe to flash.

could you please upload the img files I do not want use ezdownloader
11th December 2014, 05:12 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 443
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickoff

could you please upload the img files I do not want use ezdownloader

There is a check box to not use ezdownloader.
11th December 2014, 08:04 PM |#5  
Kickoff's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 3,596
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonu42

There is a check box to not use ezdownloader.

Strange, I cannot see a checkbox.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hq72laue30...03.35.png?dl=0

Edit: OK, I see. Sorry.
25th December 2014, 02:25 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 113
 
More
Is it possible to get a stock 5.0.1 system image somewhere? Not the rooted one
4.4w2 image would be nice also (there is a system dump, but I haven't found a way to flash it - apart from somehow adb-pushing it and some tar trickery...)

thanks
27th December 2014, 01:26 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,565
 
Donate to Me
More
Updated with Stock 5.0.1 system partition dump.
Migrated to Android File Host links and personal Euroskank mirror.
The Following User Says Thank You to intersectRaven For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift intersectRaven Ad-Free
7th January 2015, 01:07 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 295
 
Donate to Me
More
I have downloaded all these files here and can get into fastboot, then flash in this order: boot, recovery, and lastly system...but my watch boots up only intermittently...if in the charging cradle it boots up sometimes and then gives a black blank screen after the LG logo...and then that's it...doesn't go any further...then gain randomly sometimes it boots up fully into the setup screen where I manage to set it up, boot up successfully and then 1 out of 3 power ups or restarts just fails... any ideas guys before I take this device for a warranty swap? Thanks
8th January 2015, 08:00 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,565
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe5508

I have downloaded all these files here and can get into fastboot, then flash in this order: boot, recovery, and lastly system...but my watch boots up only intermittently...if in the charging cradle it boots up sometimes and then gives a black blank screen after the LG logo...and then that's it...doesn't go any further...then gain randomly sometimes it boots up fully into the setup screen where I manage to set it up, boot up successfully and then 1 out of 3 power ups or restarts just fails... any ideas guys before I take this device for a warranty swap? Thanks

Try to erase the data and cache partitions using fastboot. It might just be data corruption.
8th January 2015, 09:27 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 295
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by intersectRaven

Try to erase the data and cache partitions using fastboot. It might just be data corruption.

OK, let me try that. Thanks.

EDIT: Nope. Sadly hasn't worked. Still getting random unsuccessful power-ups and restarts...
Can anyone please kindly share the 4.4W2 system image so I can downgrade to KitKat?
8th January 2015, 11:32 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,565
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe5508

OK, let me try that. Thanks.

EDIT: Nope. Sadly hasn't worked. Still getting random unsuccessful power-ups and restarts...
Can anyone please kindly share the 4.4W2 system image so I can downgrade to KitKat?

That's too bad. Hopefully someone can provide you with 4.4W.2 image. Also, just to satisfy my curiosity, you did have 5.0.1 before you flashed my system.img right? 5.0.1 needs a few bootloader updates which could be the cause for your reboots if you weren't updated before.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes