Thanks Meter: 0

By QA Bot, Guest on 16th December 2014, 12:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th December 2014, 05:19 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 201

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by myke66

I reinstalled using your additional governer tweak, is there any way to check and make sure its working? Seems to have made a noticeable improvement, it reduces some random lag i was getting with Wear Mini Launcher

A handy utility that you can sideload on our watch is PerfMon by Chainfire:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1933284

If your frequency fluctuates from 300 to 1190, then you are on ondemand governor.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Alynna,

Thanks for the enforcer mod. For some reason after installing your mod, the governor was still on userspace/787200. After playing around I changed sleep from 5 to 10 and now it works great.
21st December 2014, 10:46 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
The standard 5.0 ROM version has a new sleep function that turns off the watch display if it hasn't moved for 30 minutes. This is driving me nuts as I always put my watch next to my monitor while I'm working so I have to keep waking it up or I miss notifications.

Is this "feature" in this ROM and if so, is there any way to turn it off or extend the timeout ?

Thanks
25th December 2014, 06:48 PM |#13  
Flag {^_*}
Thanks Meter: 111

More
i'm looking at the rom and kernel.
the kernel looks like it has more option/tweaks.
i know both dont work together a bit normal cause the rom is a bit the same it are tweaks and no visual changes
i think kernel looks better. in way of functions.
just this rom has also more cpu steps? 300-1.1ghz?
cause if im right stock just is locked on 778mhz? and even with wear control app seems like i can't change it (i mean i don't realy know cant see if power save or balanced governers do any thing). need to check with a app how fast my cpu is running.
1st January 2015, 12:11 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 115

More
This ROM had been great! One question: Does the reset option in the watch settings properly reset and keep gohma tweaks? I tend to flash allot of ROMs on my phone and have been flashing my watch back to stock then each time as well as reflashing gohma. Stock recovery here. See no real reason for custom when everything is done using adb and computer.
2nd January 2015, 02:56 AM |#15  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandrew

This ROM had been great! One question: Does the reset option in the watch settings properly reset and keep gohma tweaks? I tend to flash allot of ROMs on my phone and have been flashing my watch back to stock then each time as well as reflashing gohma. Stock recovery here. See no real reason for custom when everything is done using adb and computer.

Yup. Just reset between phone ROM flashes.
3rd January 2015, 06:10 PM |#16  
Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Any update or thoughts on if we can find a way to make this ROM stop pumping out the 1.74 volts to our wrists via the metal contacts? Just discovered the whole issue of corrosion via the voltage emitted from the watch while being worn. I checked mine, running this ROM, and sure enough: it's live. 1.74 volts of electricity going into your wrist while you wear this thing. LG claims to have sent out a software fix a while back.

Thanks for the development & work on this ROM! Hopefully an "ah-ha" moment can be had and get this issue solved!
4th January 2015, 03:54 AM |#17  

More
To think some people actually pay to have electricity run thru their body.. LG didn't consider it a feature? Lol
No corrosion here.
8th January 2015, 08:59 PM |#18  

More
Gohma 2.2 - NEED DOWNLOAD
Jake's site to download the rom seems to be acting up. The download is extremely slow and keeps failing. I am in desperate need of this excellent ROM!! Does anybody have an alternate download link for Gohma 2.2? Any help is greatly appreciated.
22nd January 2015, 11:30 PM |#19  

More
Quick question? Installed 2.2 and everything runs fine except Perfmon only shows one core active. If I run the adb script I can turn the others on but for some reason by default one one core is up after a reboot. Any help.
23rd January 2015, 09:08 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 201

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwd114kwd114

Quick question? Installed 2.2 and everything runs fine except Perfmon only shows one core active. If I run the adb script I can turn the others on but for some reason by default one one core is up after a reboot. Any help.

The 01tweaks script on 2.3 didn't work for me either. Ondemand and frequency are correctly set, but only one core. Couple of workarounds:
1. Set the cores directly using adb commands from your PC.
2. Sideload kernel adiutor from the play store (nice kernel tuner app that works on our watch, dev is active on XDA)
3. Or modify the 01tweaks script to set the cores within the enforcer part of the script (right after $GOV and $FREQ are set)
Code:
# Wait around for the system to change the governor and change it back, then exit when we're sure its set.
# This function will remain running for a minute to enforce the change, until it's sure the system won't change it back.
enforcer () {
	X=0
	while [ $X -lt 12 ]; do
		if [ ! `cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor` = $GOV ]; then
			echo $GOV > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor
			echo $FREQ > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_max_freq
			echo "1" > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu1/online
			X=0
		else
			X=$(($X+1))
		fi
		sleep 5
	done
	unset X
}

enforcer &