Bluetooth connection

Search This thread

kalle99

Dec 14, 2014
Is there a way to disable the annoying notification for connection lost between the Galaxy watch 42mm LTE (without esim for now) and Phone (SG S9).
If i walk 5-7 meters away from phone the watch pings and vibrates, and when coming back in BT range it is the same.
The function I think it should have is to jump over to wifi seamless and then back to BT. Is this possible?
Cheers

wattsja

Mar 1, 2006
Baton Rouge
on the watch, go to settings --> Connections. There should be a setting called ALERTS, toggle that off.

Last edited:

kalle99

Dec 14, 2014
it took me a minute as well, he means to stop the notifications on the *watch* , the setting you supplied is for the phone.

On the watch SETTINGS --> CONNECTIONS --> ALERTS (turn off)

Thanks for your answers.
To clarify. I want to disable the "connection lost" and "connected to phone" alert on the watch.
NOT to turn off all alerts. There is a toggle for "connection" in the watch settings, but the watch still vibrates.

wattsja

Mar 1, 2006
Baton Rouge
Thanks for your answers.
To clarify. I want to disable the "connection lost" and "connected to phone" alert on the watch.
NOT to turn off all alerts. There is a toggle for "connection" in the watch settings, but the watch still vibrates.

I guess I do not understand what you are looking for.

That setting has NOTHING to do with *other* alerts. The setting specifically says "ALERTS: Get BLUETOOTH disconnection alerts". This is for BLUETOOTH disconnection alerts and Bluetooth disconnection alerts ONLY. If you disable it, you will get NOTHING about Bluetooth disconnects, no sound, no vibrations, no screen notifications (aside from the small "watch" icon that appears at the top of the screen (near the 12 o'clock marker) that signifies "stand alone" mode. (I know because I use it).

Reactions: vojopd

kalle99

Dec 14, 2014

That setting has NOTHING to do with *other* alerts. The setting specifically says "ALERTS: Get BLUETOOTH disconnection alerts". This is for BLUETOOTH disconnection alerts and Bluetooth disconnection alerts ONLY. If you disable it, you will get NOTHING about Bluetooth disconnects, no sound, no vibrations, no screen notifications (aside from the small "watch" icon that appears at the top of the screen (near the 12 o'clock marker) that signifies "stand alone" mode. (I know because I use it).

Thanks, got it to work as supposed now.
cheers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks for your answers.