Missing Analog Utility whatchface on 42mm?

Search This thread

n0ise82

Jan 6, 2015
Hello, I have recently bought a 42mm, and I was really looking forward to use the Analog Utility watch face which i like a lot.
With my surprise i see i couldn't find it, but I have installed it from the Store, the "official" from Samsung. BUT..! it is not possible to customize the complications, and so i have only floor and steps.

Is this watchface available only on the 46mm variant? How can i eventually fix this? Thanks!
I have a normal version (NO LTE) and firmware 4.0.0.1

burrzoo

Aug 10, 2007
I don't know about this particular watchface but there are so many other great ones out there. Check out Huck's World on YouTube. He does reviews every day. Most watchfaces he highlights are free for awhile each day.
https://youtu.be/RkDqOuy87cU

If you don't like any that you see in the store, your can always try making your own with Samsung's Gear Watch Designer app or Facer offers lots of watchfaces too. There are others as well.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

n0ise82

Jan 6, 2015
There is no diffferent store from galaxy 46 and 42. Can you try again. I think

I know the store it is the same :) I was just wondering if this watchface comes as default on the 46mm version, because I have seen it. And on my 42mm there isn't, in the one available in the store (which i have downloaded) you cant customize the complications.

Livelywispy

May 21, 2019
There are 2 types of Analog Utility one which is pre-installed and customisable while the other is from store which is called Analog Utility (Gear Sport) and isn't customisable both have subtle differences between them the gear sport version has a ring of smaller lines on the edges and minutes in between and is by default set to yellow colour while the pre-installed version has customisable option and a date with day

n0ise82

Jan 6, 2015
There are 2 types of Analog Utility one which is pre-installed and customisable while the other is from store which is called Analog Utility (Gear Sport) and isn't customisable both have subtle differences between them the gear sport version has a ring of smaller lines on the edges and minutes in between and is by default set to yellow colour while the pre-installed version has customisable option and a date with day

...adn that's why I have opened this post :) I know there are 2, and the one in the store isnt customisable, my question is, why I dont have it on my 42mm? Does it come only on the 46? Or did i miss something?

Livelywispy

May 21, 2019
...adn that's why I have opened this post :) I know there are 2, and the one in the store isnt customisable, my question is, why I dont have it on my 42mm? Does it come only on the 46? Or did i miss something?

No it is available on my Galaxy watch 42mm so I am not sure if it's something to do with region or something else but it is available from the start on the 42mm one and can't be deleted

n0ise82

Jan 6, 2015
No it is available on my Galaxy watch 42mm so I am not sure if it's something to do with region or something else but it is available from the start on the 42mm one and can't be deleted

oh crap that is weird, my watch is with spanish CSC...I really love this watchface
..is there any way to share a pre/installed watchface?

Livelywispy

May 21, 2019
oh crap that is weird, my watch is with spanish CSC...I really love this watchface
..is there any way to share a pre/installed watchface?

I use a Indian one. I don't no if there is a way to share a pre-installed watch face but if there is one I don't know about it. Maybe try backing up and changing CSC to something else or a simple reset.