FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

MutliTimer Pro

17 posts
Thanks Meter: 13

By AgeT, Junior Member on 3rd April 2019, 09:34 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I hope this is the correct place to announce the release of my first Tizen App : MultiTimer Pro!
MultiTimer Pro Banner
The app is a timer app to compensate for the very limited stock timer app by Samsung. With MultiTimer Pro you can create mutliple timers and store them, or run them in parallel, as you like.

It is available at the Galaxy Store for 0.99$ and I would appreciate all feedback and feature suggestions!

Link to the Store : Click

Some Screenshots :

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AgeT For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AgeT Ad-Free

3rd April 2019, 07:18 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Great app, i think its rare to see people making things for this eco-system.
one suggestion is the addition of widgets.
also maybe a way to add icons from google of something like that?
3rd April 2019, 09:38 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chn555

Great app, i think its rare to see people making things for this eco-system.
one suggestion is the addition of widgets.
also maybe a way to add icons from google of something like that?

Yes but the OS is so great, there should really be more devs
Widgets is a good idea, I will take a look into that one! Custom icons is noted aswell but I am not sure if that is really usable on the tiny screen but let's see
3rd April 2019, 10:41 PM |#4  
Flag Nancy, Lorraine
Thanks Meter: 254

More
Hi,
Nice app, I use timer all the time (and other app Timerro bug since update to Tizen 4)

I see some bugs on your app the "Previous page" (and also "Next page") open a windows like when you would add another timer in place of come back to previous (or next page). It is a window like if we want edit a timer with name "Previous" with blank field for color and time and a button "Delete"

EDIT : after trying to return to the previous or next page my timers order are lost and the app arrange timers on a Ramdom ? way...
4th April 2019, 11:39 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dersie

Hi,
Nice app, I use timer all the time (and other app Timerro bug since update to Tizen 4)

I see some bugs on your app the "Previous page" (and also "Next page") open a windows like when you would add another timer in place of come back to previous (or next page). It is a window like if we want edit a timer with name "Previous" with blank field for color and time and a button "Delete"

EDIT : after trying to return to the previous or next page my timers order are lost and the app arrange timers on a Ramdom ? way...

Hey,
Thanks for your feedback! I can reproduce the issue.
I will fix it ASAP, but unfortunately releasing updates currently takes over a week because Samsung has such a slow approval proces... Sorry for the inconvenience!
The Following User Says Thank You to AgeT For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AgeT Ad-Free
4th April 2019, 02:57 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Fix is submitted, also now with default Timer names.
Let's hope it goes through fast...
Widgets up next
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AgeT For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AgeT Ad-Free
14th April 2019, 12:10 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Dark Mode
Still waiting for the first update to be approved...

In meantime, I implemented a Dark Mode as a lot of users complained about the bright colors and the low contrast

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AgeT For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AgeT Ad-Free
18th April 2019, 05:53 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgeT

Still waiting for the first update to be approved...

In meantime, I implemented a Dark Mode as a lot of users complained about the bright colors and the low contrast

Dark mode looks great. Which version number will that be, currently I see 1.1.4? Any idea when this will become available?
18th April 2019, 06:27 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member

More
I've been waiting for over a week for the last update to be approved and you cannot submit a new one while the previous one is under review... But it finally got approved today, and the dark mode version was finished last week but I couldn't submit it until now. It will be version 1.2 and I hope this one will get approved faster but it's out of my hands... Maybe a week?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AgeT For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AgeT Ad-Free
3rd May 2019, 12:45 PM |#10  
OP Junior Member

More
It took over a week, and now they found a super weird reason to reject the app update.
(Clicking the button on the top right doesn't close the app because it is used for start/stop of the timer, and thus there is no way to close the app directly. I now added a button to the UI to close it... let's see).

So "bug" fixed and resubmitted... fingers crossed it won't take another week....
3rd May 2019, 12:55 PM |#11  
Flag Nancy, Lorraine
Thanks Meter: 254

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgeT

It took over a week, and now they found a super weird reason to reject the app update.
(Clicking the button on the top right doesn't close the app because it is used for start/stop of the timer, and thus there is no way to close the app directly. I now added a button to the UI to close it... let's see).

So "bug" fixed and resubmitted... fingers crossed it won't take another week....

It is one reason I not like use Tizen Watch. Mainly for timer or stopwatch, just a button to close an app and stop timer or stopwatch (and lost it).....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)