By AgeT, Junior Member on 3rd April 2019, 09:34 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd May 2019, 12:55 PM |#11  
Flag Nancy, Lorraine
Thanks Meter: 254

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgeT

It took over a week, and now they found a super weird reason to reject the app update.
(Clicking the button on the top right doesn't close the app because it is used for start/stop of the timer, and thus there is no way to close the app directly. I now added a button to the UI to close it... let's see).

So "bug" fixed and resubmitted... fingers crossed it won't take another week....

It is one reason I not like use Tizen Watch. Mainly for timer or stopwatch, just a button to close an app and stop timer or stopwatch (and lost it).....

3rd May 2019, 12:57 PM |#12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dersie

It is one reason I not like use Tizen Watch. Mainly for timer or stopwatch, just a button to close an app and stop timer or stopwatch (and lost it).....

Do you like being able to use the hardware button to start/stop the timer or would you prefer it closing the app ?
3rd May 2019, 01:00 PM |#13  
Flag Nancy, Lorraine

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgeT

Do you like being able to use the hardware button to start/stop the timer or would you prefer it closing the app ?

I prefer "Start/Stop" But surely not really close the app, limit send app to foreground but not close. I have a "Stopwatch pro" app, il I press the upper button the stopwatch close and end the count, not acceptable.
3rd May 2019, 01:02 PM |#14  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

I prefer "Start/Stop" But surely not really close the app, limit send app to foreground but not close. I have a "Stopwatch pro" app, il I press the upper button the stopwatch close and end the count, not acceptable.

Good I think it is usefull aswell. I kept it inside MultiTimer Pro so you can start and stop the timers with the button.
I think it is stupid to have 2 Hardware buttons and both are used for minimizing/closing an app.
8th May 2019, 08:43 PM |#15  
OP Junior Member

More
Dark Mode
Finally......the dark mode is available!

The Following User Says Thank You to AgeT For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AgeT Ad-Free
18th May 2019, 08:44 PM |#16  
Flag Nancy, Lorraine

More
Updated today from the first version and not worked. Press the app icon do nothing.

Uninstalled and installed again and it works.

Found a bug. I create few timers on 2 pages. I start timers (2 timers) on first page, after I go on the second page, I start other timer and if I want return to the first page with click to the "previous page" Icon, the app stop/crash and all running timers are stopped.
19th May 2019, 09:54 AM |#17  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

Updated today from the first version and not worked. Press the app icon do nothing.

Uninstalled and installed again and it works.

Found a bug. I create few timers on 2 pages. I start timers (2 timers) on first page, after I go on the second page, I start other timer and if I want return to the first page with click to the "previous page" Icon, the app stop/crash and all running timers are stopped.

Hello,
this is a known bug, aswell as an issue with deleting timers when you have more than one page.
However, these are already fixed in version 1.5.0 which is already submitted and currently under review by Samsung.
It should be available by the end of the week!
The Following User Says Thank You to AgeT For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AgeT Ad-Free
30th May 2019, 04:33 PM |#18  
OP Junior Member

More
In the coming days a new version will be available that adopts the new OneUI !
Here are some screenshots, I hope you like the new design ( the old ones are still available through the settings )
Also a couple of new icons were added and more are to come!

1st June 2019, 04:25 PM |#19  
Flag Nancy, Lorraine

More
I'm using the S3 with AOD mode (One UI V1.0). At count end, the app vibe but the screen keep in sleep mode (AOD) and you can not see the Timer end Just feel the vibe (or not....) but do not know why until you unsleep the watch to see the Timer end screen
12th June 2019, 07:20 AM |#20  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

I'm using the S3 with AOD mode (One UI V1.0). At count end, the app vibe but the screen keep in sleep mode (AOD) and you can not see the Timer end Just feel the vibe (or not....) but do not know why until you unsleep the watch to see the Timer end screen

Hello,

I normally don't use the AOD so I did not realize there was a problem, thank you for reporting I will try to reproduce it and fix it!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)