keep an eye on it for future purposes.
0. This process will factory reset your Watch, so make sure you've backed up everything you need!
1. Hold down the Home button for 6-10 seconds until the message " Rebooting ... "
2. Quickly press Home three times until the Reboot Menu appears. (The menu is available for about 10 seconds, after which the clock goes back to "Rebooting ...")
3. The menu selection is made by long holding Home button. To go into Download (wireless mode) press the home button until "Download (Wireless)" is highlighted, then hold down the Home button.
4. Download mode will load in WPS mode. Press Home twice to change the mode to the AP.
5. Connect to the access point that appears (for example, SM-R800-a2a5) (ODIN for some reason does not see the device if several networks are connected.)
6. Run NetOdin3 and then set the firmware files for BL, AP and CSC, then click Start (Copying/flashing of firmware takes about 20 minutes).
7. After the files are downloaded, the Watch will reboot. Again, hold Home and highlight & select Recovery in the Reboot menu.
8. The "Setting Up" screen and "Resetting" screen should appear and after that the Watch will reboot and boot as usual.
N.B. It is advisable to check whether you have disabled the function "find my watch" or make sure you remember the password to your Samsung Account
Files can be found here for R800 and R810 (46mm and 42mm Bluetooth / Non-LTE G.Watches) and NetOdin3 for Tizen:
NetOdin3 for Tizen
It says that 5 seconds after being connected to network, via WPS or AP it's the same... 5 seconds ? Too slow ?...
I've deleted all data about my home wifi in my computer, and it's the same problem, and if i connect via wps, it is exactly the same, any developper option to activate before ? like Android devices ?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|