By smartGear, Junior Member on 30th July 2014, 09:18 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd August 2014, 10:04 AM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rEVOLVE

If not Google Keep -what about some other cloud syncing service? Dropbox/Box/Copy? Evernote? Would be nice to add a note from my browser or if my wife could add to the grocery list via browser.

I did find another note app that did the checkboxes, but they did it so that each note was a single checkbox and not a list w/ checkboxes. Please see if you can do notes that have lists w/ checkboxes.

"My Notes in Gear" currently supports cloud synchronization through Dropbox. So, every change in your notes list is instantly available to all of your devices. For example, you could install the application to your wife's device so that she could add a grocery list etc.

Also, I'm working for the next update, which apart from some bugs fixing, it will have the checkbox feature. In more detail, the user will have the option to create multiple notes, with multiple checkbox items in each note. The checkboxes could be checked from the Gear.
Do you have any other suggestions for this feature?
Thank you for your feedback!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to smartGear For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift smartGear Ad-Free

5th August 2014, 11:36 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
For adding new lines the Android text must be converted to html code.
In practice will this result in:
This is a test<br />
With a 2nd line<br />
<br />
En Een 3e regel.

So the enter chars must be replaced by <br />.
I test this in my notes and then the note will be show correctly on the watch.

And for those who can not see the html coding: "<" br / ">" (without the ")
8th August 2014, 07:27 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartGear

It is a free app and you can find it in the Samung Gear Apps Store, by searching "my notes".

I'm using Xperia Z so i can't download app from samsung apps, can you share apk to zippyshare.com?
28th September 2014, 06:08 PM |#14  

More
When does a new version coming out?
3rd October 2014, 01:54 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Easier note deletion on phone would be great, at the moment I believe I have to archive them then delete them individually, multiple delete would be recommended for those blue moon cleaning sessions!
14th October 2014, 06:17 PM |#16  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 11

More
The new version is out. It is full of new features. Multiple deletion is also available in this version!

The Following User Says Thank You to smartGear For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift smartGear Ad-Free
15th October 2014, 07:44 AM |#17  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartGear

The new version is out. It is full of new features. Multiple deletion is also available in this version!

don't see it
30th October 2014, 05:10 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Talking Text file viewer and editor for Gear 2
Check out APE Pad for the Gear2. (Search for OutOfNoWare in the gear app store)
It allows you to View and Edit notes directly on your wrist - without even being connected to the phone!
It uses a new handwriting recognition technique that works extremely well on the Gear2.
As a general purpose text file editor you can use it to create checked lists, shopping lists, todo lists and much more.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sample6.PNG
Views:	235
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	2991660  
31st October 2014, 01:55 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 1,273

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatoneguy.

Anyway you could get it to sync with Google keep?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

+1
To sync with Google keep would be the better world of all.
5th November 2014, 10:00 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello,
today i got my Gear 2 working with my Samsung Galaxy Alpha.
I wanted to download your App "My Notes in Gear" at the Gear App Store but I can't find it.
Did you delete it?
15th November 2014, 09:19 PM |#21  
Flag Northern Arizona
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Thumbs up Positively Incredible on Gear S
This app is just too awesome and I hope Samsung has given you a pat on the back.

I see that Samsung allows developers to implement Samsung Account user syncing and I'd like to see if we can get the option to sync via Samsung Account as well as Dropbox.

Also it'd be nice if we could get automated creation of notes through S-Voice too but that may be more difficult than it sounds. The Gear S doesnt support creating new tasks or reminders via S-Voice right now which is unfortunate. But thats how I came across your app. @NinjaMom mentioned it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)