By smartGear, Junior Member on 30th July 2014, 09:18 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th December 2015, 04:25 PM |#31  
Flag Caloocan City
Thanks Meter: 11

Donate to Me
More
I have two request:

For the Shopping List or any other lists, please make it on the watch, when the item listed in the checkbox is too long to fit the screen, it will scroll automatically so you can read the complete word.

Another is in a simple note, I hope it should be that when you click on the note, it will go first in view mode where you can see the note in a larger and readable font. In that mode, you may also add the option to edit the note.

Other than those which I hope gets implemented, this is a great app especially for checking on grocery lists. It's quicker and more convenient than holding your phone all the time while you are roaming around the grocery.

That's it, thanks!

23rd December 2015, 03:39 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Great App, Better with a few adds
Hi,

This is just what I was looking for on my Gear S2. Is there any chance of adding voice input and a browser interface to add to the lists?
28th December 2015, 09:50 PM |#33  

More
Input from computer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartGear

The new version supports text entering with a keyboard for all Gear versions.

But not from a computer or web browser? Or maybe a JSON file added to the dropbox "My Notes in Gear" folder? It's a cool app, but not very useful if you can't enter text data from a laptop or desktop.
12th January 2016, 08:03 AM |#34  

More
I am not getting notifications for timed notes. Is there anything in the settings I should do? I have tried everything. May be i am missing something.
21st January 2016, 12:02 AM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
I have a Note 3 and it is missing from the samsung gear app store, any ideas? ? apk?
3rd February 2016, 09:30 PM |#36  

More
Bump on the "entering note text via S-voice". Functionality like Google Now "Remind me to..." would be awesome. (i.e. create a reminder by starting S-voice and saying, "Remind me to Pick up dry-cleaning tonight at 6pm".) But, just voice dictation of the note itself would be a big plus. I saw a map app for the Gear S2 that had a microphone at the bottom of the S2 screen for voice search of locations, so it seems to be possible.
5th February 2016, 11:05 AM |#37  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 178

More
I know development on this is probably dead, but is there any chance of getting voice memo functionality on the app? The existing voice memo app has a 5 minute limit, which sucks.
7th July 2016, 01:22 AM |#38  

More
Feature suggestions
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartGear

Hi, everyone!
Your feedback and suggestions would be valuable for the next update.
Also, if you find any bugs please report them and I will try to fix them!

Hi,

I just bought and installed My Notes in Gear, and find it way better than other organiser apps on the Gear S2. It's great that it pairs with a companion app on the mobile device. This sets it well apart from other organiser apps like DoDo which can not integrate with anything outside of the smartwatch environment.

However, there are a couple of features which My Notes in Gear desperately needs:
  1. Web App - Ability to enter notes/lists/etc into a browser-based app on desktop, laptop or mobile, and have these auto-sync with both the mobile app and the watch (and vice versa)
  2. Integration with other web apps like Remember The Milk, or Checkvist
  3. Ability to import/export lists to/from files

I tried editing one of the dropbox files (changing a list item checked status from true to false), and expected to see the mobile app and watch app reflect this, but it didn't happen. It appears the mobile app is not regularly checking the dropbox files. Otherwise, I'd write some integration apps myself.

Apart from this - great job with the apps. They will really achieve their full potential once you make them capable of inter-operating with the outside world.

I look forward to your thoughts on these issues.

Cheers
David
4th September 2016, 02:25 PM |#39  
Thanks Meter: 241

More
+1 for Google Keep

Also Samsung Notes (or S Note) sync would be lovely.
4th September 2016, 05:09 PM |#40  
Flag Nancy, Lorraine
Thanks Meter: 254

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmrmrmr

+1 for Google Keep

Also Samsung Notes (or S Note) sync would be lovely.

Keep has no API, son no one can use it with his app. Just possible for root phone with hacking the Keep database.
4th September 2016, 09:53 PM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 241

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dersie

Keep has no API, son no one can use it with his app. Just possible for root phone with hacking the Keep database.

I know keep has no API. But you can reach keep by keep.google.com
so an app could post to that URL for managing keep notes.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)