FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

S-Voice no longer avaiailable?

62 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By jtcnb, Member on 30th March 2019, 06:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Is S-Voice an app that is no longer available for the SM-R380 Gear 2?

Such a shame, it was much better than using quick replies.....or fleksy messenger.

I just picked up the S3 Frontier....and using S-Voice is cool once again.....besides that, I still like the Gear2 ...maybe more than the S3
2nd April 2019, 02:58 PM |#2  
Flag COUNTRY, VA
Thanks Meter: 17

More
S-Voice is gone I liked it too and my Gear 2. I want to get a square faced Gear watch but I have no idea if Samsung will bring it back.

Sent from my Note 8 (SM-N950U) using Tapatalk
7th April 2019, 01:12 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Sorry to bother you, but my son used my old Gear 2 and he changed the phone's software. I loaded the Tizen Software but it's not Samsung software and it won't accept updates. With all that said do you know where I could a fresh ROM I think it's called so I go back to Samsung instead of Tizen. Since the watch is old there isn't any posts or current support. Any help greatly appreciated still a great watch.
7th April 2019, 01:51 AM |#4  
Flag COUNTRY, VA
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ram8nyc

Sorry to bother you, but my son used my old Gear 2 and he changed the phone's software. I loaded the Tizen Software but it's not Samsung software and it won't accept updates. With all that said do you know where I could a fresh ROM I think it's called so I go back to Samsung instead of Tizen. Since the watch is old there isn't any posts or current support. Any help greatly appreciated still a great watch.

You have to search the old threads, there's not a lot of people who are still owners of the great watch.

Sent from my Note 8 (SM-N950U) using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)