I've patched the current version of the Gear Fit Manager (v. 1.117.0306) built on 2015, March 06 and released at the end of March.
Links updated on 2015, April 19. Calls are fixed. I'm investigating on the issue with Lollipop 5.1 .
Test version for 5.1 : https://mega.co.nz/#!bEdXAQhb!i5hxkg...2gdVeXY5AGWHg8 [Test 1 - try to use the 5.1 API]
https://mega.co.nz/#!GFcHUAhI!snmHX9...eaaKrS54UX2PtY [Test 2 - try to bypass one section]
This version is based on the last official Samsung version compatible with Lollipop. I patched the apk to be compatible with non Samsung phones. To install this version you need to install the following packages (I advice you to install in that order).
Gear Fit Manager and requirements
- This firmware to update with Odin: R350XXU0BOA2
- This apk which is the main application: Gear Fit Manager
- This apk which contains required components: Gear Fit Installer (it's actually embedded into the second apk but it has to be installed manually)
Your build.prop must NOT contain "samsung", just keep the default values for your device.
App Connect Applications :
- Endomondo 11.0.3:
To connect via Facebook you need to delete the app from your profile (https://www.facebook.com/help/170585223002660) if you already used it before, else you will have a login loop. The normal login via mail also works.
Endomondo is not able to use the Heart Rate monitor from the watch, this is normal (https://support.endomondo.com/hc/en-...rtWatches#gear).
- Calculator 2.0:
I'll try to keep this topic up to date with the last version available on :
I guarantee that the software is 100% safe. I will detail the reverse engineering done to make the new versions of the manager to work properly on non-Samsung devices.
- Bluetooth connection
- Media control
- Custom clocks
- Heart Rate
- Reject Calls
- SMS Quick Reply
- Find my phone
Partially working :
- App Connect (the manager cannot be signed properly so you will always get the "You should install Gear Fit Manager application first" message. This can be fixed but no so easily (the app have to be patched to not check the signature). If you want an app, post the apk here and I will patch this app.
Not working :
- Anything related to SHealth / Weather as it requires Touchwiz (Endomondo is a good SHealth alternative)
- 19/04/2015 : Added Endomondo and Calculator apps.
- 19/04/2015 : Crash when receiving calls fixed.