FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

How to make my own watch face?

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By lionheart001, Junior Member on 30th September 2017, 03:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey all,

I would like to make my own watch faces for my Gear Fit2 (Pro). Any idea how to start getting into this?

Bill

30th September 2017, 10:19 PM |#2  
Flag Tucson
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart001

Hey all,

I would like to make my own watch faces for my Gear Fit2 (Pro). Any idea how to start getting into this?

Bill

I'm too new here to post a URL apparently..

If you google "Samsung Gear Watch Designer" you'll find the watch face designing tool.

If you find out how to modify an existing watch face that came preinstalled, please let me know! I'd love to modify the Activity Sparkles watch face to have a date on it.
The Following User Says Thank You to feliciasnh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift feliciasnh Ad-Free
10th October 2017, 04:50 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by feliciasnh

I'm too new here to post a URL apparently..

If you google "Samsung Gear Watch Designer" you'll find the watch face designing tool.

If you find out how to modify an existing watch face that came preinstalled, please let me know! I'd love to modify the Activity Sparkles watch face to have a date on it.

Is there any way to add play/previous/next buttons on the home screen?
10th February 2019, 10:33 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart001

Hey all,

Bill

1. Download Gear watch designer (just google for it)
2.Download Java
3. install them
4. open gear watch designer, tab projects and own author and distributor certificate (by connecting your fit gear 2 pro and logging in to your samsung account)
5. Start playing around
11th April 2019, 04:22 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Do you know de app IDs? Im trying to open the timer with a button and don't know how.

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)