FORUMS

How to make my own watch face?

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By lionheart001, Junior Member on 30th September 2017, 03:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey all,

I would like to make my own watch faces for my Gear Fit2 (Pro). Any idea how to start getting into this?

Bill
30th September 2017, 10:19 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Flag Tucson
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart001

Hey all,

I would like to make my own watch faces for my Gear Fit2 (Pro). Any idea how to start getting into this?

Bill

I'm too new here to post a URL apparently..

If you google "Samsung Gear Watch Designer" you'll find the watch face designing tool.

If you find out how to modify an existing watch face that came preinstalled, please let me know! I'd love to modify the Activity Sparkles watch face to have a date on it.
The Following User Says Thank You to feliciasnh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift feliciasnh Ad-Free
10th October 2017, 04:50 PM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by feliciasnh

I'm too new here to post a URL apparently..

If you google "Samsung Gear Watch Designer" you'll find the watch face designing tool.

If you find out how to modify an existing watch face that came preinstalled, please let me know! I'd love to modify the Activity Sparkles watch face to have a date on it.


Is there any way to add play/previous/next buttons on the home screen?
10th February 2019, 10:33 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart001

Hey all,

I would like to make my own watch faces for my Gear Fit2 (Pro). Any idea how to start getting into this?

Bill

1. Download Gear watch designer (just google for it)
2.Download Java
3. install them
4. open gear watch designer, tab projects and own author and distributor certificate (by connecting your fit gear 2 pro and logging in to your samsung account)
5. Start playing around
11th April 2019, 04:22 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Do you know de app IDs? Im trying to open the timer with a button and don't know how.

Thanks
22nd July 2019, 11:10 PM |#6  
Member
Flag Indore
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
If you like you can search for Digital Black by Shivam Acharya.
25th April 2020, 05:04 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Where can I download the app Gear Watch Designer? I only found a link to the new version Gear Watch Studio, but this app is not compatible with the Gear Fit Pro 2.
Man thanks for your help!
21st June 2020, 01:50 AM |#8  
gwatchdesign's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 30
 
Donate to Me
More
Download link for GWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by digidigi123

Where can I download the app Gear Watch Designer? I only found a link to the new version Gear Watch Studio, but this app is not compatible with the Gear Fit Pro 2.
Man thanks for your help!

Here : https://developer.samsung.com/galaxy.../overview.html
Click "See previous versions", you will see there.
The Following User Says Thank You to gwatchdesign For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gwatchdesign Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes