How to make my own watch face?

Search This thread

lionheart001

Oct 15, 2013
Hey all,

I would like to make my own watch faces for my Gear Fit2 (Pro). Any idea how to start getting into this?

Bill

feliciasnh

Aug 24, 2017
Tucson
Hey all,

I would like to make my own watch faces for my Gear Fit2 (Pro). Any idea how to start getting into this?

Bill

I'm too new here to post a URL apparently.. :(

If you google "Samsung Gear Watch Designer" you'll find the watch face designing tool.

If you find out how to modify an existing watch face that came preinstalled, please let me know! I'd love to modify the Activity Sparkles watch face to have a date on it.

Reactions: Old Man Dave

imightbesomeone

Jan 31, 2015
I'm too new here to post a URL apparently.. :(

If you google "Samsung Gear Watch Designer" you'll find the watch face designing tool.

If you find out how to modify an existing watch face that came preinstalled, please let me know! I'd love to modify the Activity Sparkles watch face to have a date on it.

Is there any way to add play/previous/next buttons on the home screen?

dau999

Dec 27, 2010
Motorola One Zoom
Hey all,

Bill

1. Download Gear watch designer (just google for it)
2.Download Java
3. install them
4. open gear watch designer, tab projects and own author and distributor certificate (by connecting your fit gear 2 pro and logging in to your samsung account)
5. Start playing around

digidigi123

Aug 19, 2007
Hamburg
Where can I download the app Gear Watch Designer? I only found a link to the new version Gear Watch Studio, but this app is not compatible with the Gear Fit Pro 2.
Man thanks for your help!

Top Liked Posts