Thanks Meter: 7,048

By biktor_gj, Senior Member on 13th August 2015, 10:10 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th February 2016, 09:55 PM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GADJI-777

i'm really sorry, but where to read about solving troble with long syncing?

There's nothing to solve yet it states clearly it takes along time to sync be patient it will give up and load

26th February 2016, 02:19 AM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello

Sorry if this goes against forum rules but I was just wondering where the tutorial to flash my Samsung watch with android wear is located?

Thanks
26th February 2016, 07:58 AM |#1003  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by counis

Hello

Sorry if this goes against forum rules but I was just wondering where the tutorial to flash my Samsung watch with android wear is located?

Thanks

Download the twrp recovery and the new aw zip file flash recovery in odin wait till finished unzip aw zip to find a .tar file flash this also with odin when finished boot to recovery an wipe data and reboot it will hang on sync screen for a long time but it will boot
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delboi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift delboi Ad-Free
26th February 2016, 10:42 AM |#1004  
Thanks Meter: 150

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by delboi

Download the twrp recovery and the new aw zip file flash recovery in odin wait till finished unzip aw zip to find a .tar file flash this also with odin when finished boot to recovery an wipe data and reboot it will hang on sync screen for a long time but it will boot

How is the battery life in AW?
26th February 2016, 01:00 PM |#1005  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrink

How is the battery life in AW?

It's OK it's not rock solid stable yet but it's a sign of good things to come
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delboi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift delboi Ad-Free
26th February 2016, 03:04 PM |#1006  

More
When I have AW started, it reboots after a couple of minutes. Than all my settings are gone and I have to set time and date again. Am I doing something wrong?
26th February 2016, 04:30 PM |#1007  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by delboi

Thank you for the heads up. I was doing this correctly then but I keep getting an error with the TWRP file when its loading up with secure check fail:boot. I have absolutely no idea what this means or where to go with it hahaha. have to be completely honest.
26th February 2016, 05:03 PM |#1008  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sootyhippo

When I have AW started, it reboots after a couple of minutes. Than all my settings are gone and I have to set time and date again. Am I doing something wrong?

activate screen off , greet
The Following User Says Thank You to tritus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tritus Ad-Free
27th February 2016, 01:28 AM |#1009  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Anyone making Android Wear rom?
Since lollipop is sucking more power.. how about android wear port?

Thanks.
27th February 2016, 06:19 AM |#1010  

More
There is a rom for AW, don't you read properly?

Ir I'd still a test version.
27th February 2016, 10:13 AM |#1011  

More
No funciona en Gear 2 Neo
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)