Today someone told me via Google Plus how to install Gear Manager on non-Samsung mobiles. His name is Serge Berig. So 100% Credits go to him. I am just posting here what he posted in Google Plus. His Phone is Moto X and Mine in LG G2. Worked perfectly fine.
My Test Scenarios:
1. LG G2 D802 Rooted. Rooting is not required as his Moto X is unrooted.
2. I am using a separate SIM on Gear S.
3. I have disabled mobile data and Wifi on both Gear S and my mobile
How it Works:
1. Download Gear Manager Latest Version and GearManagerStub.apk from this link: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/e7h...i/Gear_Manager (Credit goes to the uploader)
2. Download these APK Files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3u...ew?usp=sharing (Credit goes to Serge)
3. Move these files to your phone.
4. 1st install Gear Manager, then GearManagerstb.apk, then all remaining apks.
5. Open Gear Manager on your phone and viola. It connects, Resets your Gear S in case you used it before and as far as i checked everything Works
I did not test each and everything. As far as i know most thing works. Previously i had "Connecting Forever" Issue, now it connects straight away. I am using my Gear S as complete independent to Mobile Calls and SMS from my Mobile. I have not set any forwarding options or notification for Call and SMS from my mobile to Gear S.
Pls post your results
What's not Working:
1. Can't Transfer Music/Images from Phone