FORUMS

Whatsapp messages

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By pityku96, Junior Member on 7th December 2016, 06:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Does anyone knows why i can't see full conversation on whatssapp from a person on my gear s3 ? I can only see the last message !
9th December 2016, 10:11 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Yeah its terrible annoying. its not just you. Its the retarded Samsung who doesnt seem to know how to make software. Things like these are the reasons why tizen isnt becoming a success. And it seems like samsung doesnt give a **** about it either because i allready mentioned this on every channel they got. And only thing they reply is: its a shame that you feel this way, we hope you enjoy the rest of the features on the gear s3.

So it seems we are stuck with the fact that when someone sends you a message on whatsapp followed by a smilie you will Always need to pick up your Phone to see what the message was. Because there is no freaking way of knowing what that was looking at the gear.

I really wonder what the quality testing team of samsung was saying/thinking when it happened to them on the gear s3... they must have thought "Ahh well.... only a billion people use whatsapp nowadays, who cares that it doesnt work like it should!"

i guess i will end up using my old moto360 soon if this isnt fixed. the notification system on the gear s3 is a mess and samsung isnt planning to get it fixed.

Just got an update of tizen today with a fix... guess what they were fixing the world clock with 2 countries i have never even heared of LMFAO. Thats what they are fixing atm.. stuff no one uses!
9th December 2016, 11:47 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
The fact is that on facebook messenger i can see the full conversation !

They are fu..ing retarded if they don't fix this problem !
9th December 2016, 01:24 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
didnt know it worked with the facebookmessenger almost no one uses... I wonder how it was on the gear s2? was it as ****ty as on the 3? or did it work?
9th December 2016, 08:57 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
It actually has to do with Whatsapp itself. The "Read More" option used to be there in an older version of Whatsapp (I forgot which) when the notification shows up on Gear S2. After that version of Whatsapp, neither images or "Read More" will show in the notification.
9th December 2016, 10:43 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gear...t3313024/page3

Try this.
After I bought it I did not have any conversation in Whatsapp,to make my idea of ​​how it works. Hopefully you all to be well.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G928F folosind Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)