Changing Region on Samsung Gear Sport R600 to make Samsung Pay work

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 21

By jpar310, Junior Member on 31st March 2018, 01:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th September 2018, 12:43 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thank you OP.... This worked on my Samsung Galaxy 2018 46mm. Managed to change my korean sourced watch to Singapore and enabled S.Pay.

Brilliant!
15th September 2018, 12:36 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingpython

Thank you OP.... This worked on my Samsung Galaxy 2018 46mm. Managed to change my korean sourced watch to Singapore and enabled S.Pay.

Brilliant!

I have the same watch but I always get failed to connect when I run sdb connect. Everything is set up right, any ideas ? Debugging on, BT off, pc and watch on the same wifi, ip is correct.
12th October 2018, 08:59 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Just run this on a Galaxy Watch (46mm) R800 and this worked perfectly, thank you!
@mvs2018 - mine played up a bit at first, but I got around it doing the following:

- Activate developer mode
- Back out and activate debugging mode
- Turn off the watch and turn it back on again
- Then follow the instructions in this thread

When I did the above it worked perfectly
The Following User Says Thank You to Ross_L For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ross_L Ad-Free
19th October 2018, 06:16 AM |#24  

More
It worked perfectly. I changed to UK(BTU) region from India(INU). All Indian major cards can be added.
4th November 2018, 10:54 PM |#25  

More
Thanks so much for posting this guide... Got me back to Australia on my UAE-purchased Gear Sport (SM-R600).
Incidentally, a list of CSC codes is here: forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2546689

I used XSA and everything just worked... Don't forget to backup & restore

Carl.
5th November 2018, 12:34 PM |#26  

More
Perfect !
It definitely works on the 'Galaxy Watch SM-R800'.
Big shout out and thanks to the guy who took the time out to post this.
Thanks a lot.
12th November 2018, 04:02 AM |#27  

More
Hi. Can someone help me? I have tried to follows the step here to update my S3 SM-R760 - Tizen version 2.3.2.1 however when run "launch_app csc-manager.csc-pre-configuration" I go an error message "launch failed". Did I do something wrong? Thanks

E:\sdb_2.2.60_windows-64\data\tools>sdb shell
sh-3.2$ launch_app csc-manager.csc-pre-configuration
... launch failed
sh-3.2$
15th November 2018, 06:25 PM |#28  

More
Worked like a charm on my galaxy watch! Just needed to restart it after debug mode enabled to get it connected to PC. Thanks a lot!
19th November 2018, 04:27 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bratin365

It worked perfectly. I changed to UK(BTU) region from India(INU). All Indian major cards can be added.

Hi, I changed my region from UAE to India but I cannot find Samsung pay app on my gear and neither am I able to install using phone.. Is Samsung Pay app unavailable for INU? Is there any way to use Samsung Pay on INU?
7th December 2018, 07:01 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Does this method work on the Gear S3 too ?
12th December 2018, 11:44 PM |#31  
Flag Sydney, AU
Thanks Meter: 7

More
great!
Had to reboot the watch after enabling debugging.
Samsung Pay wasn't on my watch after the reset, but the info tab in the Galaxy Wearable phone app now showed a Samsung Pay section, selecting it started the installation of the Samsung Pay plugin on my watch. From there you're guided through the whole setup.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)