Changelog for our watch:
- Samsung Health - Support various indoor workouts and back-to-back workout.
- Samsung Health Widget - Samsung Health Widget now also supports and provides sleep stages information.
- Advanced - Two advanced modes (Theater, Sleep) are added to keep user from disturbance during specific time and place. Modes can be toggled from quick panel.
- Quick Panel - Newly added quick settings. Easier and faster interaction.
- Messages - Draft messages can now be saved. Additionally, showing MMS image on notification cover view and animated messages are automatically played. Replying is now quicker and easier. Over 1,000 emojis supported.
- Music - User can change to different music play source on Watch instead of using a Phone.
- Setting menu - Improved categorizing of menus for better dicovery of features and items.
Things I've noticed so far that are new and not included in the official changelog (Tizen 4 perks):
- You can now toggle whether to take or not screenshots by pressing and holding the power button and swiping the screen from left to right, inside a Settings menu.
- New permissions management: When you open an app that requires Storage permission or Microphone permission, those will be asked to you directly instead of instantly granted (basically like since Android 6.0+).
Permissions can be managed straight from Settings > Apps > Permissions.
- Sliding down the Quick Settings menu feels a ton lot smooooooooooother.
- Another really awesome feature is the ability to read not just the most recent from your messaging apps, like before, but also being able to read any previous messages in a really nice chat bubble view. Check out the last attached image as example.
Screenshots attached, enjoy!