- Based on NWD1.171016.002 - Wear 2.0 - Android 7.1.1
- Stock kernel
- Optional root/busybox package that will install root and busybox 1.28.1
- Same build.prop additions as NegaLite Huawei-Rom NX 2 v 1.2 (including ADB debugging pre-enabled)
- Removed Google Fit from /system (download from Play Store if you want it)
- Removed the tutorial that appears when you enable wrist gestures (but not the tutorial that happens when you first set up the watch)
- Actually installs stock kernel instead of the rooted kernel I accidentally put in v 0.1
- Initial release
- Factory reset in TWRP (optional, but recommended)
- Flash rom
- Flash root/busybox package if desired
Note: The first boot takes a looooong time.
Note 2: The SuperSu/Busybox package tells you that it's installing an older version of busybox than what I listed. Don't pay attention to it. If you want to make sure I'm honest just do adb shell, then su, then busybox.
Download v 0.2: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=962187416754467969
Download SuperSu and Busybox package: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=962187416754466211
Download Busybox only package for those who want to use Magisk (personally, I don't see the point of using Magisk on a watch that doesn't need to pass safetynet, but to each their own): https://github.com/yashdsaraf/bb-bot...S-201803061707 (flash the universal zip)
Requests are welcome. Keep in mind that since Android Wear is not fully open source, our power to change it is relatively limited.